Bs-zelda ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

tix

Still Fresh
For those of you who don't know, BS-Zelda was a game that unfortunately was only playable in Japan. It was made for an add on system for the Super Famicom (Super NES was called Super Famicom in Japan) called the BS-X. They could download the game from a satellite and save it onto a cartridge using this add on. BS-Zelda is one of the games made for that satellite system. It is a remake of the original Legend of Zelda, but instead of just improving the graphics and sound, the overworld and dungeons are changed also. All the enemies are from the original Legend of Zelda, there are no new or removed enemies in the game, and the strategies for defeating them are the same as in Zelda 1. It cannot be found in stores or imported, but there are a few ROMs for people who use emulators, but unfortunately none of the ROMs available let you get past level 8...

Do you know where I can find the hacked BS-Zelda rom for the SNES complete with english translation, 9th dungeon and the missing sprites ???
It's not a rom request because BS Zelda never came out on cardrige !

Do you know where I can find the hacked BS-Zelda rom

that is requesting a rom ,see the bit "ROM" in your post , thats because its a rom , and you asking for it , makes it a request.
And just because there was no cart , does not mean it isnt the intellectual property of Nintendo.

Sorry !
Do you know if such a version exists ? and is it playable in emulators (gp32 or pc)?

Nobody will post you a rom link, you can ask for translation patches, but NOT for the full rom, sorry.

tix posted on Aug 5 2004 at 12:53 PM said:
Sorry !
Do you know if such a version exists ? and is it playable in emulators (gp32 or pc)?
You should look for it in the GoodSnes utility, if it exists, it is in the list.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have tryied all the versions I have (with zsnes, snes9x and opensnes) and none of them worked :( . Does it require special settings or is it corrupt ?

I think its the full version and its not playable on the gp32 emus I haven't had the time to see if its the full version but I thuinkn it is and I'll go cheack it out as soon as I grab it off my other comp

Ganepark32 posted on Aug 5 2004 at 03:36 PM said:
Theres an american version i found of BS Zelda and i got it working on opensnes
well then thats great, e-mail tix with where you got it k, then well all be happy,

p.s if you want you can also e-mail me with the location :p thanx in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back