Bs-zelda, Compatible With Opensnes9x ?

Isnt that the Zelda for the Satelitview SNES system.

I had a BS Zelda rom runing under an emulation ages ago, but can`t remember which one.

I don't know about BS Zelda but BS Chrono Trigger works, If your thinking of the same thing. The BullShit Translation right? If I'm right I know for sure BS Chrono Trigger works so, just try it :)

Ahhh thats what BS stands for, it was ages ago and I have had many long nights since then lol.

I`m sure there was a sateliteview game of zelda available and that works (I think)

it doesnt stand for Bullshit just something they made up and know one knows what it stands for or I dont

BS Zelda doesnt work for OpenSNES9x it just has all little jibajabers all over and can't do anything in it.

Sorry, I was thinking it was the bullShit translations but sininc was right it's BS-X satellite system roms :) sorry!
I'd suggest playing the bullshit translation of Chrono Trigger though, nothings funnier than having your mom tell you to wake up cause she needs your bed for work :)

BS*bullshit* chrono trigger trans? lol get j2e shit or somtin... and Chrono trigger was fine too english version, unless i am missing somthing that was in the japversion?

Bantaveiw Satilite *or somtin* is what BS stod for, with this special hookup tot he SNES you can play 'online' with others... only released in japan and not a big hit, note probably the reluctance with online play for the GC may stem from this project

fuck, FF:CC would be fun online

The BS games are just slightly altered/remixed versions, extra side quests or minigames removed from the main game. There wasn't really much to separate them from their original games besies that.

ThndrShk2k posted on Mar 7 2004 at 05:23 PM said:
i've played BS and i didn't see any better GFX
BS Zelda is a SNES version of the original Zelda for the NES. If you cannot see any differance in graphics between those two then you may want to get a stronger pair of glasses.

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to see if they are gonna come out with that GC mulitplayer thing. that would be real cool. i never heard of the BS until now. sounds cool. bandai ussually makes things that don't sell to good, well at least over here in the USA.

mattmagoo, i love excite bike all by itself. thatd be cool if there was a BS ver. for it that would run on OpenSNES9. i think i iwll go hunitin for these roms sometime.

U gotta watch out with the BS roms coz they have loading times which last about 7 minutes sometimes, so when it comes to the end and u can play the game remember to SAVESTATE

damn, that has to suck. maybe i will forget about BS games. although Crono Trigger with some extras sound really enticing to me :)

Dont forget about em, if u find em they are fun to play, but coz they were sent over the TV in chapters with Zelda and possibly CT u will need to d/l multiple roms

sounds like something to look into. i will keep my eye out for these. might take some huntin but it should be worth it.

pip posted on Mar 7 2004 at 12:17 PM said:
ThndrShk2k posted on Mar 7 2004 at 05:23 PM said:
i've played BS and i didn't see any better GFX
BS Zelda is a SNES version of the original Zelda for the NES. If you cannot see any differance in graphics between those two then you may want to get a stronger pair of glasses.
yeah, seriously though the rom i had looked the same as regular Zelda, so i do not need stronger glasses.

http://www.nintendoland.com/home2.htm?snes...m%23Satellaview

i must have gotten a horrible rom for the snes for BS zelda

Last edited by a moderator:
Back