Release Briquolo

mr.miyagi said:
ah that might be the problem :) , i didnt want to install the latest hotfix 5 before i know it's stable, because i have installed some development tools on my pandora which takes a lot of time to do so dont want to ruin that.

I'm in the same position, I've been desperately trying to ignore hotfix 5 for the last few weeks .. ;)

mr.miyagi said:
sebt3: nice game you ported here, it's nice to see some 3D games running on the pandora.

Yes, I agree with this sentiment, this was definitely a very nice treat to contribute to the scene, guys! I've enjoyed watching this one come into existence, very well done to all of you, and especially you, sebt3, for biting the bullet on what could have been quite tricky .. looks like you've proven that such direct ports are not impossible, just tedious .. but very definitely appreciated when complete! Thanks!!

Last edited by a moderator:
torpor said:
Yes, I agree with this sentiment, this was definitely a very nice treat to contribute to the scene, guys! I've enjoyed watching this one come into existence, very well done to all of you, and especially you, sebt3, for biting the bullet on what could have been quite tricky .. looks like you've proven that such direct ports are not impossible, just tedious .. but very definitely appreciated when complete! Thanks!!
I second that for Sebt3 - he did an excellent job and it's been an honour to work with him and I'm looking forward to continue working with him on future projects.
Let's hope this encourages others to dive in and show off what the Pandora's capable of.

All hail the port king... <Genuflects in the direction of Sebt3 and :pandora2ut4: >

Hi all,

I'm the original author of Briquolo, and I'd like to congratulate everyone for the port on Pandora. Thank you for the patch, it has been integrated in the original sources, so next versions of briquolo should work on Pandora.

Cedric.

cbr said:
Hi all,

I'm the original author of Briquolo, and I'd like to congratulate everyone for the port on Pandora. Thank you for the patch, it has been integrated in the original sources, so next versions of briquolo should work on Pandora.

Cedric.
Nice :)

Sorry for the double post! But only a bit.

I was curious to see if this had mouse support. But the moment I plug a mouse in, the Pandora locks up (requiring reboot). Same thing happens if the mouse is plugged in before launching; it locks up before the first menu is displayed. I don't know how much demand there is for mouse support, but I thought you should know about the issue anyway.

(I really just want a way to play games like this with a spinner...)

Should be easy to hack in Powermate support, for example .. can't blay breakout on anything less than such a big fat knob.

Back