Sales Boxed?

CronoTriggerfan said:
Mithrildor said:
I hope they are going to send it in a dildo!
Come on, that's just unnecessary. -_-

By the way, I love how everyone's antsy about a box when we haven't even seen the damn Pandora yet... :p
Well, considering that it is open with a USB port, I believe there are things like that out there.

But, yes indeed, I think some of us just want to have pictures of anything to slobber over. From the specs and the videos it's pretty apparent that this is going to be an amazing device. I mean seriously even if the gaming were to largely tank, the connectivity and PDA type functions would be pretty much worth the price.

CronoTriggerfan said:
Mithrildor said:
Come on, that's just unnecessary. -_-

By the way, I love how everyone's antsy about a box when we haven't even seen the damn Pandora yet... :p
We know what it will look like (sorta)

We have no clue what the box will look like

Kyosys said:

So? Don't you think it's a bit more important to show the $300+ handheld that people have just thrown money at without seeing than to be asking about a box? :p

CronoTriggerfan said:
Kyosys said:

So? Don't you think it's a bit more important to show the $300+ handheld that people have just thrown money at without seeing than to be asking about a box? :p
I do, but just because drinking is more important than eating doesn't mean we should stop eating

grin the dildo coment just gave me some vivid images of some weird thing like Videodrone (movie) meets REZ(game) . shudder ....

CronoTriggerfan said:
Kyosys said:

Speak for yourself. I spent $300 for the box. The handheld will just be icing on the cake....

I don't care what it arrives in, just as long as it's undamaged when it does :D

I always thought "pandora's box" was in fact a jar ...

The pandora will be shipped in a bulletproof-glass box, unbreakable.
The screen will be visible through the glass, there will be 2 holes in the box to access the gaming controls.
When you receive it, you will have to play and win THE GAME to open up the box.

The devs are still deciding which one THE GAME will be. They are looking for one with at least 40 levels.

Just make sure you win before the battery runs out of power, there will be no option to charge it in the box. Not unboxed pandoras will have no warranty.

Chero.

I am pretty sure it is against the rules to mention the ga,e to others who know of it as well... Still man, not cool. Now I lost too. :(

As an aside, how likely is it we will se a port of THE GAME?

And as far as this packaging nonsense... I would hope it comes in layers. At least 10 boxes, stacked inside one another,

Personally I love flashy boxes with crazy origami packaging, lots of plastic coverings, little leaflets, lollypop(s), extra goodies and then finally the console itself.

Michael said:
Personally I love flashy boxes with crazy origami packaging, lots of plastic coverings, little leaflets, lollypop(s), extra goodies and then finally the console itself.
Planning on jacking the delivery truck?

Mithrildor said:

Wtf are you talking about all this? It's just a white paper box , it's no collectors item.

Hmmm. Volunteers to create the first pocketable open-dildonics device? :lol:

Believe it or not I heard about open-dildonics from a University lecturer when I was a student. Honest. :oops:

And amazingly, I just discovered that none of the open-dildonics blogs are blocked from the proxy server at work!

Back