Sales Boxed?

quadomatic said:
I'm not sure if this was answered, but will the Pandora come in a decorated, labeled box, or will it just come in plastic wrap and what not?

are you being serious? of course it will come boxed.

I thought Craigix wanted to shipped in a white box , with maybe the logo of the pandora on it. And that's quite normal , it shouldn't be a flashy box since it's not going to be in non-internet shops.

What about a certificate with xx/xxxx? It would be a nice thing to do for first batch people

mfk said:
We will show you the pandora box very soon. Not a cheap looking one. ;)
Awesome, can't wait to see the boxart (especially because I'm a console collector, so I love me some boxes)

Despellanion said:
I think it would be cool with a completely black box where it only says "pandora" on it in a cool font and that shines/reflects when you shine light on it (some special print enamel).
I think it would be cool... however it arrives.

Nice to hear that it will have a nice looking box:
mfk said:
We will show you the pandora box very soon. Not a cheap looking one. ;)
Originally the devs suggested a basic box to keep costs down. Personally I think the devs have had a bit of a change of heart and can see how this thing attracts a wider audience than the one it was originally designed for and are starting to go for that market.

jakshep2 said:
quadomatic said:
I'm not sure if this was answered, but will the Pandora come in a decorated, labeled box, or will it just come in plastic wrap and what not?

Wait.... were they giving moderator status away to just anyone? :eek:

Ryzure said:
jakshep2 said:
quadomatic said:

Well, they were, for about 6 hours.

Ryzure said:
jakshep2 said:
quadomatic said:
Is his name in green? I don't think so...

The box should be totally sealed to torture the more nerdy; do you open the box and devalue it or keep it sealed and never get to use your pandora.

smilertoo said:
The box should be totally sealed to torture the more nerdy; do you open the box and devalue it or keep it sealed and never get to use your pandora.
You're mean

I like that

I hope the box is black

Back