Booting Issues With The 2x?

ME WANTS!!!! Someone PM me the "goods"!!!!!

purdy plz! I beg, I beg.

:blink:

skeezix posted on Feb 6 2006 at 05:21 PM said:
Shane R. Monroe posted on Feb 6 2006 at 09:14 PM said:
Try making sure you EXIT out of the current app - back to the menu - before you turn it off ... that SEEMS to help.

If it does it doesn't make any sense ;)

I've not had time to keep up with your recent RGR episodes, but love the show; not enough Atari ST wanking if I do say so myself ;)

jeff

Hey, glad to meet another listener!

I have like ZERO experience on the ST ... I wouldn't be ANY fun at all, even if I DID talk about it... :)

I'm sure my 'fix' for hanging is all about coincidence.

Last edited by a moderator:
heisty posted on Feb 6 2006 at 08:06 PM said:
ME WANTS!!!! Someone PM me the "goods"!!!!!

purdy plz! I beg, I beg.

:blink:

I'll take a look too! Awaiting a PM ... :)

Shane R. Monroe posted on Feb 7 2006 at 12:52 AM said:
skeezix posted on Feb 6 2006 at 05:21 PM said:
Shane R. Monroe posted on Feb 6 2006 at 09:14 PM said:
Try making sure you EXIT out of the current app - back to the menu - before you turn it off ... that SEEMS to help.

If it does it doesn't make any sense ;)

I've not had time to keep up with your recent RGR episodes, but love the show; not enough Atari ST wanking if I do say so myself ;)

jeff

Hey, glad to meet another listener!

I have like ZERO experience on the ST ... I wouldn't be ANY fun at all, even if I DID talk about it... :)

I'm sure my 'fix' for hanging is all about coincidence.

(offtopic) Well, you do bring up Dungeon Master enough, so you're forgiven. I really dug your show from a few months back, goign over your top 100 games - any platform - of all time. Its somethign we all do every couple years, and its always interesting to see how peoples lists change over that period of time.

Now, to get back on topic, return to the usual flames ;)

jeff

Back