Blue Angelo 4.99 Usd!!!!

daclassicgamingmaster

It Is Your Birthday.
Website
krispf3.blogspot.com
In light of them closing down, it seems they're selling everything off for practically nothing.

The once $30 USD Blue Angelo is now $4.99 USD. I chose some cheap shipping, so the total is a measly $6.49 USD!!!!!

yep, just ordered myself a blue angelo, can't wait to play it. I knew waiting would pay off. What a great price, i wonder if its boxed or just the SMC or what.

Oh no, paypal has no money and I have to wait for my new card to order anything another way..hopefully I can get gpfight and blue angelo by friday.

I bet it's only the smc, but like you said, it's really a kick ass price.

If I had some more $ I'd buy a few, wait for them to close, and then sell them on ebay for like 10 bucks + 4 shipping. make some profit!

I think I might have to finally go for that copy of GP Fight I keep meaning to buy, and it would be rude to turn down Blue Angelo at that price!

Mine too, fantastic! Now it's it's just a case of waiting for the stuff to get across the pond, hopefully it shouldn't take more than a week.

Just ordered Blue Angelo and a gp2x power supply... I wish I had money for the gp32 BLU (I only have a crappy NLU).

Gooooood find DCGM. Funny thing is I checked out that section too and marveled at the cheap gp32's; I didn't even see this sick ass deal

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Jul 27 2006 at 05:39 PM said:
bah! Im so impatient. I hoped it's be in the mailbox today, but no luck.

* anxiously waits *
It arrived today, and it was boxed--with a color manual! And best of all, the game seems pretty good from the little bit I played so far. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
shinneri posted on Jul 28 2006 at 10:00 AM said:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Jul 27 2006 at 05:39 PM said:
bah! Im so impatient. I hoped it's be in the mailbox today, but no luck.

* anxiously waits *
It arrived today, and it was boxed--with a color manual! And best of all, the game seems pretty good from the little bit I played so far. :D
awesome! Shit, cant wait cant wait cant wait :D

hando posted on Jul 26 2006 at 12:32 AM said:
Damm at wanted to buy Blue Angelo but looks like Poland doesn't count as a "worldwide" :/.

What he said (different country, mind you, but same result).

Gutted.

Damn! They refunded my order and said "I'm sorry however these items are out of stock." :(

No power supply or blue angelo for me :(

EDIT: Anyone willing to send me theirs? :p

Back