Blue Angelo 4.99 Usd!!!!

I played past the first boss, and have to say, I like the game very much and it's quite addictive. Well worth the mere pennies I payed LOL woot!

It's actually very much like castlevania in many many ways. Who agrees?

Never played a Castlevania game, but I'm very pleased with this one game so far. I'm actually very surprised with how deep the game is (in story and gameplay)... much more than I expected. Very nice environments, too. Some of the monster's movements can be pretty jerky, but I'm willing to excuse that as a minor flaw.

Indeed, DCGM, this was a wonderful purchase--especially when you factor in the foolishly low price. :D

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Jul 29 2006 at 03:05 AM said:
It's actually very much like castlevania in many many ways. Who agrees?

Yes and No, i would say its what Metroid and Castlevania would have if they gave birth.

ALSO: I've got about 23% through the game and i've found 2 "glitches" first glitch. The elf village is not west as the one elf guy would say. 2nd glitch, when you speak to the elf elder he ask you to kill some demon in a castle, that castle has two save points, the 2nd save point the graphic is missing, but just walk were it would be and you can save as usual.

Last edited by a moderator:
hando posted on Jul 25 2006 at 03:32 PM said:
Damm at wanted to buy Blue Angelo but looks like Poland doesn't count as a "worldwide" :/.
As a master of geography, I am sorry to inform you that this is correct. As you can see from the following diagram, shipping to Poland will not be possible until commercial space travel becomes more feasible. :(

theworldpj0.jpg

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Jul 29 2006 at 02:00 PM said:
The English is sometimes pretty bad too. Wrong word spellings :lol:

I think one of us should write the world's first Blue Angelo Walkthrough.
Agreed. I'd be up to the task... as soon as I find that stupid elf village and finish the game once.

Ravnos posted on Jul 29 2006 at 04:07 PM said:
hando posted on Jul 25 2006 at 03:32 PM said:
Damm at wanted to buy Blue Angelo but looks like Poland doesn't count as a "worldwide" :/.
As a master of geography, I am sorry to inform you that this is correct. As you can see from the following diagram, shipping to Poland will not be possible until commercial space travel becomes more feasible. :(

theworldpj0.jpg
ROFL

shinneri posted on Jul 29 2006 at 04:15 PM said:
ah! I can't find the elf village..is it somewhere behind the white door that leads to the big tree?

as i already said , DO NOT GO WEST like the guy says, just keep going forward and you will find it. But it's not WEST.

Crappy gp32z system, they dont say its out of stock when I ordered it. I ordered it the day the sale was announced, out of stock. Oh well.

erm, how come im finding this game to be so hard? I feel like since there arent any potions or the like, im losing health rather quickly, and also because when I attack, with each swing you get closer to the enemy, thus making it easier to get hit.

Any suggestions?

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Jul 31 2006 at 06:45 PM said:
erm, how come im finding this game to be so hard? I feel like since there arent any potions or the like, im losing health rather quickly, and also because when I attack, with each swing you get closer to the enemy, thus making it easier to get hit.

Any suggestions?
Rhythmic, slower tapping the Attack button will make him swing over and over without spinning. Also, I find crouching while hitting is very effective, too, because some enemies can't reach you and your character won't move forward. Also, if you got that little stone at the beginning to let you slide (using diagonal-down + Attack), it's very effective at bypassing enemies or against bosses. They can't hurt you as you slide plus you do damage. :)

One problem I have is enemies being too close to the edge and knocking me back... sometimes into the previous screen. <_<

i also found that if you hit diagonal down left then diagonal down right, or vice versa, he throws his staff. uses alot of mana though. I also found 3 summons which really helps, Lavos is my favorite. But i'm stuck, see my post in the help file, though i will give you a hint, when you can double jump. Go all the way back to the beginning and search, you'll find a very kick ass ring.

EDIT: i found where i had to go and have beat the game..wait till you play it again with William..lots of fun.

Got past my bump at the beginning, now breezing through the game. Should be done soon.

edit: Is the elf village past that hooded guy who says something to the effect of "this isnt the good path, dont bother going to the village it's worthless"? Cuz Im really not sure.

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Aug 1 2006 at 10:29 PM said:
Got past my bump at the beginning, now breezing through the game. Should be done soon.

edit: Is the elf village past that hooded guy who says something to the effect of "this isnt the good path, dont bother going to the village it's worthless"? Cuz Im really not sure.
Yep. Keep going. You'll find it.

Back