Blu For My Flu

melvinpelayo

Still Fresh
Hiya!

will i be able to trade my gp32 flu that i bought from lik-sang.com for a gp32 blu that theyre selling???

i bought my gp32 from them 2 months ago...

Really in some ways the FLU is better than the BLU (i.e. you cannot see the picture on the LCD of the BLU in direct sunlight or with the light off while you can on the FLU). If you want BLU functionality, just flash your bios with the euro firmware.

jmetal88 posted on Jul 16 2004 at 02:43 AM said:
Really in some ways the FLU is better than the BLU (i.e. you cannot see the picture on the LCD of the BLU in direct sunlight or with the light off while you can on the FLU).  If you want BLU functionality, just flash your bios with the euro firmware.
Are sure you had a GP32 BLU in your hands ? ;) Of course without light the screen is darker, but BLU is not supposed to be used without a light. This is not an additional device like flu consuming your power which you can turn off to save your batteries, BLU backlight is just a LCD screen feature like antiglare cover or whatever else. All this sounds like bicycle are better because they work without a gas when the cars dont ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back