B'lox! - New Gp2x Game

wraggster

Certified Guru
Website
www.dcemu.co.uk
zitpig has today released a new game for the GP2X, heres his release details:

Hi

This is my first post here, so please be gentle!

I've just finished developing a GP2X game for the current GLBasic/GP2X.de competition, called B'lox!

It's a puzzle game, where you need to move Sliders onto pads of the same colour (sounds exciting, doesn't it?) With 100 puzzles, it should keep you busy for a while (there's a puzzle editor too, for the creative types out there).

The game is played either with touchscreen (on F200) or D-Pad/buttons.

Here are some images from the pc version (identical to the GP2X version).

glblox03.PNG

I'm actually a bit fan of this game. I found a flash one once and played the heck out of it at work :D

I'm gonna check this out next week when I get back home. Good work on 100 levels, that should keep me going for a while.

Any idea what the original game is called? I wouldnt mind bookmarking a flash version of it again...

It's based on a game that I wrote many, many years ago on the Amiga and updated again last year for pc. I wasn't aware that there was a flash version.

What an awesome little game. I played it for about 1/2 hour on Windows. So simple. Inspiring!

Although the idea isn't new at all, it looks like a nice implementation, especially the graphics.
100 levels is quite a lot. :eek:

Very polished game, thank you! Coincidence happens that I played Perfect Fit just a few days ago, and it's great to see another game with the same mechanics but with new puzzles and a different overall feel. My compliments on the graphics and music too, everything adds up really well :)

Nice game! I like it a lot. :D Simple, but it's solid gameplay.

Back