Blood Cross

Hyperpc said:
Mr 2X said:
Nowhere, for now
where? :eek:

527.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone can release a "Blood Cross" copy from the f200 (for my F100), please ?

mater79 said:
Does Can anyone can release a "Blood Cross" or copy from the f200 (for my F100), please ?

Not sure if I'm right but I think you have to have access to firmware. Since there is no way to get into firmware I don't think this can happen.

Also GPH hasn't release firmware v4.0 or for that matter the actual game as a download on the site so...

Also I would recommend a port but theres no source code for it I think :huh:

Edit: Can anyone port blood cross from the f-200 to the f-100?

Excuse me.
I'm french and i've used a translator to be sure of my sentence !!
Now, I try without it (it can't be worst !!!).

Why don't try a blood cross's dump with the firmware v3.0 ?

I hope you'll understand my question.
Thanks

sam fisher said:
If someone would dump the blood cross demo I am sure that it could be tried on the F100.
Does someone actually have a demo of it? It didn't come with my F-200 (either built-in or on the disc)

The games that are built in:
Blocked, Ghostpix, Phishy, RuckMan, Wind And Water (Demo)

On the disc:
Beat2X, Blox, Camelot Warriors, Cave Story, Chess2X, Cyber Dogs, Enigma, FloboPuyo, Gnugo2X, HexBattle2X, Kobo Deluxe, Minigame Project, PowerManga, Rick's Dangerous, Sqdef, Sudoku2X, Supertux, Unicolor, Znax

I know but GPH advertises it on the site as if it is a built in demo...damn GPH <_<

I wonder if it will make it outside Korean market, unlike Odonata and a few others.

40% of my reasoning for buying the f200 was to be able to get bloody cross.

Craigix do you know anything about it? Anyone anyone?

Well most likely I can assume at this point it has only been released in Korea...or thats if they chose to...

which puts my other thoughts to rest is that the guy who put up the youtube vid was korean d'oh!!!!!!!!!

I did pick up an old demo of it....I really don't think its works on gp2x because of the file format...anyways.

The only way to get a hold of it is to get a korean gp2x...

I think you actually order one through the korean site but I doubt they ship anywhere outside s.korea...

Unless craig or evildragon know something I don't...

and Gamepark did update their site a smidge so who knows what they got up their sleeves now...

garzyboi said:
Hmmm Sorry to revive a dead thread but this has been on my mind a bit lately.

http://www.gp2x.com/product/img/f200_2_eng.jpg

anyone got any opinions??

yes... but difficult to put it in constructive or even polite terms. :p

seriously though, blood cross looks like a truly wicked game, if the video is anything to go by. I wish that they would release it. i love the gp2x, and as far as handhelds go, nothing would make me happier than to see it succeed in a big way. and so i find it a bit frustrating to watch some of the decisions that get made. But, i am on the outside, with very little knowledge of the tech / manufacturing industry, so really i am not in a position to judge. I just wish GPH the best, and really urge them to release blood cross like promised by the adds.

I have a WIP Demo of Blood Cross since September.
And Odonata... well... the developer lost the source code... :lol:

Back