Blinking Blue Icon On Gmenu2x

Mowgli

Still Fresh
I've just installed an zx spectrum emulator and everything works fine. I'm just wondering what the tiny blue blinking icon above the spectrum icon is supposed to indicate? Anyone know? I'va also got another application that has this additional tiny blue blinking icon. I have a GP2X from the valuepack with 3.0.0. firmware

Mowgli said:
I've just installed an zx spectrum emulator and everything works fine. I'm just wondering what the tiny blue blinking icon above the spectrum icon is supposed to indicate? Anyone know? I'va also got another application that has this additional tiny blue blinking icon. I have a GP2X from the valuepack with 3.0.0. firmware
That's just Gmenu2x's way of telling you it has found a manual or a readme for that program, Gmenu2x automatically looks for something like this when it is set up with a new shortcut.

BTW: That blue blinking icon is actually a little blue "i" icon, i suppose it stands for "information" or something...

Last edited by a moderator:
vaiovann said:
Mowgli said:
That's just Gmenu2x's way of telling you it has found a manual or a readme for that program, Gmenu2x automatically looks for something like this when it is set up with a new shortcut.

BTW: That blue blinking icon is actually a little blue "i" icon, i suppose it stands for "information" or something...

Mine looks like a question mark, but I am using that cool skin liquido or something.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the reply :)

btw, is it yet possible to use different skins with the 3.0.0 fw?

Support of FW 3.0.0 is sketchy for most thing's. Most user's of their GP2X don't take the FW too seriously. As to your question I don't personally know of any new skins that are meant exclusively for FW 3.0.0, or even boast compatibility with it. I would also like to point out that a broad amount of software, be it emulators or otherwise take advantage(and more importantly), and are designed with FW 2.0 to 2.1.1 in mind.

Back