Black Screen On The Caanoo , No Power

rubafix

Still Fresh
Hello

I tried to update to the last firmware but i have a problem now.

I had on the screen "firmware upgrading" 2 seconds , after that the caanoo logo and the menu

I closed the caanoo but now , nothing, no power , no light, no gph logo , the battery is full , i remove the sd but i have same pb

Can you help me ?

Regards

rubafix said:
Hello

I tried to update to the last firmware but i have a problem now.

I had on the screen "firmware upgrading" 2 seconds , after that the caanoo logo and the menu

I closed the caanoo but now , nothing, no power , no light, no gph logo , the battery is full , i remove the sd but i have same pb

Can you help me ?

Regards

only way to fix that is to get the firmware update working and do an actual firmware update otherwise your basically out of options at least for doing it yourselve

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

Ok but I don't understand how to update because now my caanoo have no power , i can't boot to another firmware
Power on + r button = nothing on the screen , no light

rubafix said:
Hi,

Ok but I don't understand how to update because now my caanoo have no power , i can't boot to another firmware
Power on + r button = nothing on the screen , no light

does the led turn on when you when you hook up the usb cable ? like when as if it's charging ? if it does that leave your caanoo hanging to the pc using usb for a few hours so that the caanoo can charge the battery and try to do the firmware update again ... also make sure you are using a good formatted (fat32) sd card that's not too big or the bootloader won't recognize it i had problems with this as wel, eventually i found a 1 gig sd card that was formatted diffrently then all my other cards (no LBA mode) and that one worked to do the update, also make sure you copied over all the necassary files on the sd card (io the whole archive extract to the root of your sd card).

If those things don't work or the led does not turn on when you hook up your caanoo i'm leaning toward saying that you might have bricked it...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back