Bit of order paranoia...

Warpshade

Still Fresh
Hi, just wondering where/who I'd go to to make sure that my order is definitely fine. I'm one of the original preorderers, just feeling a little paranoid that something's gone wrong in the interim. My pre-refund order date was 1st October 2008, 11:20 GMT, refund date 21/11/08. Sorry if I'm just being paranoid.

I don't think you need to worry yet. I gather (from a post which I can't seem to find right this minute) that they're just getting to the end of the first day orders (those from September 30th 2008) at the current time.

If you wish to be sure, though, dropping an e-mail to whichever shop you purchased from would be the best bet. ;)

(Hi and welcome, by the way!)

I've been watching this closely, I'm at 3 AM on Oct. 1 and they are at around hour 23 of Sep. 30 so they are not through day 1 yet. ED said in another thread that order start to thin out now so they might do a few days of order time pretty quick.

I know how you feel but our orders are really close to shipping.

Ah good... *audible sigh of relief* I've been following the blog exclusively for the back end of last year (once things started getting bitter over at the other board it just stressed me out to lurk it) so I thought maybe some info might've slipped through the metaphorical cracks, as it were. Good to know that I am just worrying too much, hehe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back