Big commerial games on Pandora

Hmm The DOS version of Darkforces seems to run fine on my Pandora(s). Blood is semi-playable on the 1Ghz unit. Both using DOSBOX, ensure you are using a newer version of DOSBOX, not pre-2012 which doesn't have the speedier dynarec.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have to try this more :D never had great results with dosbox as you see in the vid. Your blood is smoothier than my video ? Running at 1,2 ghz iirc.

Runs perfect on 1GHz
Must.

Not.

Nitpick.

Aargh!

"Perfect" is an adjective!  Adjectives describe nouns. You cannot use it to describe "Runs" which is a verb;  the corresponding adverb is "perfectly".

Write out 300 times in the back of you exercise book: "Aquaria runs perfectly".

Sorry about that :rolleyes:

I've been exposed to too much incorrect grammar this week.

Runs perfect on 1GHz
Must.

Not.

Nitpick.

Aargh!

"Perfect" is an adjective!  Adjectives describe nouns. You cannot use it to describe "Runs" which is a verb;  the corresponding adverb is "perfectly".

Write out 300 times in the back of you exercise book: "Aquaria runs perfectly".

Sorry about that :rolleyes:

I've been exposed to too much incorrect grammar this week.
OK Professor!   :D

/>

I'd love to see Gemini Rue on the Pandora.
I have Gemini Rue and Resonance running on my pandora thanks to the AGS engine port.
How can this be done? I've got ags.pnd and a copy of the program folder of Gemini Rue from my Wine installation. Starting Wine on my main computer lets me start Gemini Rue so the installation is good. But when I start ags on my Pandora I cannot select any file from that installation, all are ghosted. Even the bonus material (Resonance) isn't selectable.

Back