Better Tv-out Using Usb

'hch' said:
'liquidphantom' said:
'hch' said:
'JayFoxRox' said:
With a bit of luck, a later batch maybe could get a DVI-D out like the beagleboard and a switch to switch between LCD and DVI-D output.
that would be fabulous! i wonder how difficult it would be - i guess quite a bit since otherwise it would probably have been implemented already.

one other stupid question: how fast is sdio actually?

It will never happen the devs have already said nothing will change for later batches get over it already sheesh!

they also said 128MB are carved in stone....

Not that I agree that this will happen, but they also said that about bluetooth. And NAND.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there anywhere that explains s-video, hdmi, vga, dvi and all that? every time a video out topic pops up im utterly confused

'EdCa22' said:
'hch' said:
'liquidphantom' said:
'hch' said:
''JayFoxRox'' said:
With a bit of luck, a later batch maybe could get a DVI-D out like the beagleboard and a switch to switch between LCD and DVI-D output.
that would be fabulous! i wonder how difficult it would be - i guess quite a bit since otherwise it would probably have been implemented already.

one other stupid question: how fast is sdio actually?

It will never happen the devs have already said nothing will change for later batches get over it already sheesh!

they also said 128MB are carved in stone....

Not that I agree that this will happen, but they also said that about bluetooth. And NAND.

This is before the first batch is even out though. No changes will be made for a second batch.

'liquidphantom' said:
This is before the first batch is even out though. No changes will be made for a second batch.
well, maybe the latest round of delays could be used for a little revision - mk4 board with internal soldering pads for hdmi or dvi...

ok just dreaming, sorry.

Back