Best...subtitles...ever!

Azalin

What was that? It sounded like a, a sound of some
Website
www.loremaster.a-host.info
Imagef34.jpg

http://users3.ev1.net/~eekfrenzy/captionsp...rcaptionsx.html

My god, so funny. :D

:D Having just watched Fellowship, these are rather funny. Bootleg subtitles can be so awesome...

Erm, they made me chuckle more than one time, but i don´t get it...

Why would anyone make english subtitles for a movie that´s english anyway? I mean ok, maybe it´s been recorded in some cinema in another part of the world, but still, why would anyone sub a movie in a language he barely understands (given the fact that he blames Legolas for breaking the line of kings)?
This seems a bit suspicios...

Speaking of subtitles, on Advent Children the DVD subtitles are a bit shit, but on UMD they are perfect. Why use different subtitles?

Fishbong posted on Dec 28 2006 at 11:40 AM said:
How would you know? Do you speak japanese?
The English dub you nutta.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fishbong posted on Dec 28 2006 at 11:15 AM said:

Why would anyone make english subtitles for a movie that´s english anyway? I mean ok, maybe it´s been recorded in some cinema in another part of the world, but still, why would anyone sub a movie in a language he barely understands (given the fact that he blames Legolas for breaking the line of kings)?
...What about deaf people?

Goity posted on Dec 28 2006 at 01:00 PM said:
Of course the english dub. But how can you know which one is better if you cant understand the original?

nickspoon posted on Dec 28 2006 at 01:16 PM said:

Since when do illiterate software pirates care about deaf people?

If you where deaf, bad subs wouldn't bother you (as in you cannot hear if it's nicely synchrosized), garbled sound't wouldn't bother... life would be allot easier :rolleyes:

Fishbong posted on Dec 28 2006 at 12:36 PM said:
Goity posted on Dec 28 2006 at 01:00 PM said:
Of course the english dub. But how can you know which one is better if you cant understand the original?

Since when do illiterate software pirates care about deaf people?

The same film... the same dub... only one on Dvd, and another on Umd. Different subtitles, the UMDs more faithful to whats being said on screen.

Back