Best PCSX Images to Use ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I tried, sorry mine didn't work out for you. I got that off a quick Google search.
I asked for a converter to make eboots out of ISOs.

Creating ISO/BIN has never been a problem at all.

@Mamemaniac:

I tried it. At 2 out of 3 conversions the program crashes after reaching 100%,

some of the eboots work though, others not. o_O

Well, I tried, sorry mine didn't work out for you. I got that off a quick Google search.
@Mamemaniac:

I tried it. At 2 out of 3 conversions the program crashes after reaching 100%,

some of the eboots work though, others not. o_O

The crashes also happens to me sometimes but, believe it or not, the program will still create the eboot which will work in PCSXRearmed. I made many conversions with that tool and noone failed. So i reccomend to always check your Output PBP folder and use that freshly created eboot even in the case the program crashes after it reachs 100%.

The crashes also happens to me sometimes but, believe it or not, the program will still create the eboot which will work in PCSXRearmed. I made many conversions with that tool and noone failed. So i reccomend to always check your Output PBP folder and use that freshly created eboot even in the case the program crashes after it reachs 100%.
As i wrote: Some (most) of them work,

so i was able to save some space already. :)

As i wrote: Some (most) of them work.

OK, for the ones which dont work you can try another psx2psp converter tool or alternatively you may opt to a CBIN converter tool. CBN format is also very good, although inferior to PBP (eboot), it will allow you to save space on your SD card which is always a good thing. You can find some CBN conveters here:

http://dl.openhandhelds.org/cgi-bin/dingoo.cgi?0,0,0,0,15

Klumpen, I know what you asked for. I typed those terms into Google, and gave you back what it spat out. there were a TON of programs on the page, so I figured one of them would be what you wanted. guess not.

I just tried to help...no need to bite my head off.

Back