Best Launcher...

carapalida

Still Fresh
your opinion...which one is the best launcher to use for the gp32?
i saw that per download numbers a lot of people go for the one that looks like mac os...but there is one listed there that interested me due to the possiblity of playing wma files and not just only mp3...i think the name of the launcher is gpfm. does anybody use this one? if so...give me your opinion...what do you think?

i am using right now the slubman launcher...

I use Windups 1.0, via Spiv's Multi FW2

Though it's far from the most popular, I really dig it. I made my background look like Windows, with the taskbar, only it says "Begin" instead of "Start" ... and the time is "permenantly set" to 4:20 :lol:

I'm a Windups fan too, I have Aquafish's firmware so I can choose between Windups, Pacrom or Gamepark launchers. I've also dabbled with YAFL, gpOSX etc but still come back to Windups. It's just very straightforward and you can fit more icons on the screen without scrolling etc. Does what it says on the tin.

®

slubman FW slubman launcher all the way.

EDIT : I think I'd use it even if it wasn't REALLY good, quick to load and did everything I need. I think the Slubman brandname is catchy as hell

I might write a SLUBMAN jingle

I use GPBios which boots to Wind-Ups on my 128mb card which has the semi permanant things like emus and image viewer etc.

It boots to Yafl on my 64mb card which I used for homebrew to see which games I'd like to keep, so it suits Yafl more as I don't have to keep creating new icons each time I add or delete a game.

I prefer Wind-ups as you can fit more icons on the page and still get a decent view of the wallpaper.

gpfm I don't use as firmware but I do have it installed on my cards so that I can delete unwanted content without having to connect to a pc.

Mr Spiv`s Multifw loading straight into pacrom, Fast, No thrills launcher, Which can highlight the last run application or autolaunch any application you choose.

The mutt`s nutt`s. :D

Trooper

Back