best commercial game?

narmak

what do you guys think the best commercial game is to buy for an english speaking person like myself?

he asked which WAS the best, not which one WASN'T the best. Anyway, I only own ASR and Her Knights, but Her knights does have an English storyline, which is crucial. The only thing that is not in English in Her knights is the main menu at the beginning of the game. The game is a scrolling fighter type I think. It is really addicting and difficult. give it a try!

Download Dungeon and Guarder from JoyGP, it fully in English and its a pretty good game, its a little difficult even on easy but its still a fun and good game.

Her Knights > Dungeon and Guarder. D & G is too repetitive and lacks the indepth combo system of HK. Also the huge amount of characters you can play as in HK (after you have unlocked them) completely woops the D&G characters of which only one can block.

Her Knights all the way!

I like Dungeon and Guarder, challenging and fun to play, reminds me very much of the classic Sega game Golden Axe.

However for me Pinball Dreams just beats it, its a great pinball game with loads of stuff to do on each of the 4 tables, graphics are nice and sharp and if you like pinball you will love this. Its unlike most console pinball games as skill is very much involved.

Neomorpheus posted on Dec 22 2003 at 08:00 PM said:
So where did u guys buy Her Knights from? I can't find it at JoyGP :(
I bought Her Knights from Lik-sang. It really is a good game, I just wish there was a more thorough english patch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo u cant really say what uis the best game ever! Its an opinion in which ill probably get flamed for saying this but it isnt really the best of ideas to choose this for all we know you may hate rpgs and uve bin told without info about Astonisha then when you get it you may hate it.

Your best looking at some reviews they can be ,located here on this site and also:-

http://www.insertcredit.com/features/gp32guide .I hope taht helps.

Back