Whats The Best Homade Game For The Gp32222222

$Elementchen$

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
Allright I'm not really gettin sick of emulators but Im looking for A good Homemade game. Id preferably not want a puzzelerr but Its allright If you think its
the best game. Post what you think is the best. Thanks. Also that mystic hunter game looks good but Does it play in english and is it any good?

Allright I'm not really gettin sick of emulators but Im looking for A good Homemade game. Id preferably not want a puzzelerr but Its allright If you think its
the best game. Post what you think is the best. Thanks. Also that mystic hunter game looks good but Does it play in english and is it any good?
Sick of the emulators ? Most of the best games ever runs on the GP32. All the Mario's, Chrono Trigger, Secret of Mana, Earthbound, and many, many more....

Last edited by a moderator:
Does homemade include ports/remakes or is it just strictly homemade?

I guess from the *old skool* perspective, I like Drumman (Stick man drum machine game) and Drunken Frogger (Frogger game with a twist) as simple pick up and play for five minute type games.

Well for some reason falldown won't come off of my gp32, because I accidently tried playing it and now I can't get rid of it, I'm hooked.

Gpfinalwar seems like it'd be awesome, but it confuses me, how do you build stuff.

Darts v.04 is awesome! I'm just hope a new version can be release so we can have more dart games.

My favorite is DOTT of gpscumm though, just wish I hadn't beaten it already.

Ok thanks....I guess the only thing thats are good are puzzle games. And Im not SICK of the emulators at all, the only problem is that in gigadrive there is no save support and snes emulator is a LITTLE buggy, but no disrespect to the creators. They are like gods in this gp32 world that we live in and we are their loyal followers! Icant wait until the fgen by rhylehhhfkds?!? comes out!

Hey wait a sec, I didn't mention a single puzzle gmae. Oh well, anyone who's programed something for hte g32 is like a god, which kinda goes against my religion.

Back