Best Case For The Wiz ?

damianiw

Still Fresh
What's the best case in people's opinions

I've read some people comlpaining the official case scratches the wiz, plus to be honest I don't want it in the case while playing.

I'm wondering if it would fit in a Gameboy Advance case

Well I just ordered the official case cheap from here : http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-18t-49-en-70-2z5a.html

Otherwise I have been using an excellent dollar store camera case that has a side pouch to hold my earbuds.

Damian IW said:
What's the best case in people's opinions

I've read some people comlpaining the official case scratches the wiz, plus to be honest I don't want it in the case while playing.

I'm wondering if it would fit in a Gameboy Advance case

Last edited by a moderator:
I found a case at a cell phone store that fits perfectly. It's leather too, or good imitation leather. It's more of a universal pouch type design. Dropped my Wiz several times and thank god for the case!

I really like the official case, and it hasn't scratched my screen. There are slots in the case which come into contact with the screen, maybe it's stuff being put in those slots that cause the scratches? I don't use them so not an issue.

trickytree said:
I really like the official case, and it hasn't scratched my screen. There are slots in the case which come into contact with the screen, maybe it's stuff being put in those slots that cause the scratches? I don't use them so not an issue.

Thanks for all the feedback, the scratching comment I heard was about the unit I think not the screen - some food for thought here cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:
I highly recommend the official case from play-asia. It's a very nice case, and extremely inexpensive. The Wiz fits very nicely inside the case, and the case itself looks good, and is nice and sturdy. No problems with scratching (don't store SD cards in it tho). Don't think I would trust my Wiz in another ill-fitting case, to be honest. Plus this one just looks better, and it's cheaper. What's not to like? :)

Back