Because I'm Not Quick On The Uptake

Shadowsithe

Website
furin.blogspot.com
Okay. So I'm fiddling with Fenix as you may have guessed. Now all GP related documentation I find is in regards to the 32. Now for the 2X, how would I go about handling the keyboard to button press conversions? I'm just not on the up and up in regards to the names. If I'm incoherent I can blame one of my many learning disabilities. Thanks in advance. I heard flamingbird.com is good... when it's up. Believe me I'd have checked there first given the option.

Shadowsithe posted on Dec 17 2006 at 08:27 PM said:
Okay. So I'm fiddling with Fenix as you may have guessed. Now all GP related documentation I find is in regards to the 32. Now for the 2X, how would I go about handling the keyboard to button press conversions? I'm just not on the up and up in regards to the names. If I'm incoherent I can blame one of my many learning disabilities. Thanks in advance. I heard flamingbird.com is good... when it's up. Believe me I'd have checked there first given the option.
Download the GP2x fenix runtime from http://archive.gp2x.de , the readme has them all listed. Off the top of my head.

ctrl = a
alt = b
x = x
directions = the same.
select = space
start = enter

Last edited by a moderator:
Back