Battery Life

ture dread but i have never owned a car  always take my mountain bike and need a hard shell and when i bought it lived in ny and it rained a lot, also keeps odors in:)
Visit Ithic, Link's shop.

There you may buy hard cases which are waterproof.

Link showed one to me and they look pretty solid.

Last edited by a moderator:
OT: I feel sorry for all the people whose names became synonyms for private parts, curse words, etc.

I promise not to write or quote any further inappropriate or offensive text ... in this post.  :)
Ya know...the American comedian George Carlin did a piece about two particular male names that fit the bill.... :p

RIP, George Carlin...not a word came outta that man's mouth that wasn't funny!

Now let's get back on topic, lol...hee hee...we went from battery life to portable packs to carry Pandy...to people named after certain body parts....to a dead American comic....what the hell were we talking about anymore?? :unsure: :blink: :wacko: :eek: ;) :p

Last edited by a moderator:
They make a 3800mah for the xperia play that gets about the same active use as the Pandora (10-12 hours) and standby in the weeks+ realm. Quick Google search shows a 5000mah for 3ds aftermarket. Not sure on the active/standby use on it. The vita doesn't have a user replaceable battery because of the original PSP exploit.
is the 3800 mah a replacement battery or a battery pack for the xperia play? If its a replacement battery kindly leave a link to where I can get it please.

After some heavy gaming, web browsing, listening to music, I am proud to say that i managed to get 13 hours and 26 minutes out of a full charge.

Back