Battery Life

budweiser

GP32 Hardcore
I was doing a side job tonight and brought my Pandora (cc) played music using Audacious ( Flac files) for 7 and 1/2 hours on full volume , still had 78% battery life when I got home ...Good Times :)   Bud

yeah, the battery always lasts much longer than I need  :)

Mine sits in standby mode a lot because i work 12 hours a day,  but in my playing time, she last alright. Gotta love a good epic yoshi session.

They make a 3800mah for the xperia play that gets about the same active use as the Pandora (10-12 hours) and standby in the weeks+ realm.

Quick Google search shows a 5000mah for 3ds aftermarket. Not sure on the active/standby use on it.

The vita doesn't have a user replaceable battery because of the original PSP exploit.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the long battery life of Pandy.

I routinely put it in Suspend Mode when I will be hours without active use.

Unless, of course, I am charging it thru the 7-in-one charger hooked to my USB...that item is really nice...Link has them, not sure if ED does, although I assume he does.

What I would like now....is a carrying case for the Pandora, that protects it from water/falls...and has room to store several spare SD Cards, and of course, a cleaning cloth.

I am wondering which case is best recommended.

I'd sure like one that goes around your waist like a belt, and ends up like a hip pack - not a fanny pack, that's too big for being on the fanny.

Today, I used my 88% charged pandora to charge my phone on the go.

My phone was completely drained, but got charged to 47% (while using GPS, 3G and making short phone calls), pandora went down to 16% :p

So, if like me you forget from time to time to plug your battery eating "smart" <_<   phone, but never forget to charge your pandora…

(If only my phone was a bit thicker, they could have managed to put a larger battery! I should have got a note 2 or a motorola maxx -_- )

Unless, of course, I am charging it thru the 7-in-one charger hooked to my USB...that item is really nice...Link has them, not sure if ED does, although I assume he does.

What I would like now....is a carrying case for the Pandora, that protects it from water/falls...and has room to store several spare SD Cards, and of course, a cleaning cloth.

I'd sure like one that goes around your waist like a belt, and ends up like a hip pack - not a fanny pack, that's too big for being on the fanny.
like this?

https://www.dragonbox.de/en/accessories/58-pandora-tragetasche-1.html

Strangely enough, my Pandora battery seems to charge up to 4700mAh. :blink:

plotchargesmall.png

I already did the battery chip recalibration thing, so either I got lucky with my battery or the battery chip is lying to me. :lol:

Ordered :D

like this?

https://www.dragonbox.de/en/accessories/58-pandora-tragetasche-1.html
Yeah.  Like that.  Except would be nice if there was a strap on it that you could put thru your belt loops and make it into a hip pack.

Don't need a long strap for this...just long enough to go thru two belt loops, and then buckle.  I tend to wear jeans a lot.  Even to my client's office...since he, himself, often wears jeans to the office.

my pandora man purse has a lot of extra room for sd's,tvout and extra battery and even my external battery will fit. still have yet to get a solar charger or  the biolite and see how good it would charge up the pandora
Yes, very nice, but no strap, you still gotta carry it in your hands.

I might just have to find a way to jury-rig the other one for what I want.

srry forgot to add that it has to slits for the strap you could wear around waist but top would be facing out. the way the strap that comes with reminds me of the way kids used to use a belt or strap to carry books to school you know in the good old days

I use a totally gorgeous hand-embroidered small shoulder bag, from Guatemala I think.  Bought at our local night-market here.

It's not waterproof, but I don't take my Pandora out in the torrential rains.  Highly recommended!  Will post a photo.

I can probably obtain more and post them to anyone who might want one.

Lol @ ultrabox 408; I have chosen a very portable device, now let's put it in a hulking great chest and lug that around!

ture dread but i have never owned a car  always take my mountain bike and need a hard shell and when i bought it lived in ny and it rained a lot, also keeps odors in:)

fna,,, fannypack :)

[/immaturity]
urban dictionary said:
UK, Australia, NZ. Fanny= pussy

Silly yanks, fanny= bum

They do seem to have a lot arse about. Even funnier when a girl says "i'll stick that in my fanny pack" which does make for a lot of shocked faces.

So yeah took me a while to figure a US "fanny pack" would be out the back not in front. Puritan heritage.

OT: I feel sorry for all the people whose names became synonyms for private parts, curse words, etc.

I promise not to write or quote any further inappropriate or offensive text ... in this post.  :)

always take my mountain bike and need a hard shell and when i bought it lived in ny and it rained a lot, also keeps odors in:)
keeps odors in... is that an advantage?  intrigued.  hard shell for biking seems sensible although I rarely fall off

Back