Battery Life

mr.miyagi

After jeg upgraded my gp2x to firmware v4.0 then the batterylife droped with maybe 70%,
before i upgraded my GP then it could run about 4 hours with movies on one single pair of fresh batteries, after i upgraded then it's maybe only 10 or 20 minutes.
its the same with mp3 files.

Does anyone else have the same problem as me? if so what did you do to fix this, it's useless as it is now. :(

edit:

my gp2x is a F100

mr.miyagi said:
After jeg upgraded my gp2x to firmware v4.0 then the batterylife droped with maybe 70%,
before i upgraded my GP then it could run about 4 hours with movies on one single pair of fresh batteries, after i upgraded then it's maybe only 10 or 20 minutes.
its the same with mp3 files.

Does anyone else have the same problem as me? if so what did you do to fix this, it's useless as it is now. :(

edit:

my gp2x is a F100

I have a F200 and mine is a battery eating machine.....I have the AC adapter for home use and go with rechargeables otherwise. You would think a battery pack of some kine would be priority with this thing. Still love my GP2X anyway. =P

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you run firmware v4.x.x on an F-100? I thought at v4 it was for the F-200 only but I'm just taking a shot in the dark here.

The latest firmware for the F-100 is 4.1.0.
The latest firmware for the F-200 is 4.1.1.

Regards,
Stephan

Back