Battery cover tabs snapped

I've got second cover and mine is same too.

I've been using cellotape for a long tape,these battery are cheaply made and totally low quality,no use buying one of these,only buy one when they have snapped in half,i'm being very serious about this.

I'm not sure you really mean you snapped the battery in half, however:

The batteries are made by one of the biggest battery companies in the world, they probably made the battery in your laptop, phone, etc. they are by no means low quality.

I've got second cover and mine is same too.

I've been using cellotape for a long tape,these battery are cheaply made and totally low quality,no use buying one of these,only buy one when they have snapped in half,i'm being very serious about this.

I'm not sure you really mean you snapped the battery in half, however:

The batteries are made by one of the biggest battery companies in the world, they probably made the battery in your laptop, phone, etc. they are by no means low quality.

Actually I'm interested, who's the manufacture?

Craig... please. As I am sure Sukhi will tell you, the Caanoo's battery has far superior quality to that of the Open Pandora.

No, it was some industrial strength super glue for plastics. It slightly dissolves the plastic and then it fuzes it together. I guess sorta like PVC cement.

Back