AZ

stickofjoy

For me this is one of the best little games to have come out on the GP32 recently, controversial as that might seem!

"Oh! Avoid the cat." by Wang
maya.gif

[ download zipped fxe | read manual - eng at btm ]

...it features some absolutely lovely graphics (only played it through the GeePee32 emu so far, so I don't know about music). It's really polished, you can tell the guy has loved every minute of making that. It's fairly addictive though, a great little game to have a quick blast on. It has a high score table too, which is the icing on the cake!

Has anybody else played this?

matt

Last edited by a moderator:
isn't the intro music the same as the one used in one of the tailzone games, or something like that im sure i've heard it used somewhere

the actual in game music is great, i couldn't stop laughing at this game when i first started playing it, its just genius, shame its only a really basic game, but i guess it can be considered top of its class, i really like it but its one of those games i could only play for so long so i hope this guy makes some other stuff

Do any of the nice cats do anything except the brown one? And what's that wierd portrait thing pickup?

i think its

white - power up
brown - clear screen
yellow - speed up
square thing - power down

I was just about to post a new thread about the game.

I just love games that have spectacular graphics like that (actually prefer this infront of 3d) that means I love SNES graphics :unsure:

Well anyway .... I must have missed the part with the Highscore list? where is it again?

The new version that was released today or yesterday, not sure if I downloaded it or I just got the old one again, what are the diffrences? :huh:

I was actually thinking about adding a highscore list on my homepage but I guess cheating would be popular.

Anybody played Fire&Fire? .... it's almost the same but still a little more addictive :lol:

huja ! :ph34r:

yea highscore would be nice, i didn't know there was a new version, i'll have to check that out,

out of interest what sort of scores are people getting in this, i haven't been able to get past the 600 point yet, wondering if the game gets to a speed where its actually impossible to dodge or if it hits a speed wall, as that could be a potential flaw in the game

fire and fire i was quite disapointed with, and i missing something here, its like a really realy slow space invaders game, just wana wack the game into turbo, after dying for the second time i didn't feel the need to play the game any more, and its a commercial game?? i hope the demo is only showing a small portion of what u do in it or i just completely missed something

now when you mention it, yeah it's a bit slow .... commercial you say? you're right there has to be alot more to it if I'm buying !

greetz to you bradley-san

huja! :ph34r:

Back