Away for the next few days

EvilDragon

Administrator
Staff member
Just a quick note:

As today is my girlfriends birthday and she doesn't have much from me lately (due to much much Pandora work), I'll spend a few days with her in Cologne.

We're attending the Symphonic Legends Concert there, in case you want to check it out, there's also a live stream (live Nintendo Orchestral Music :D )

http://www.symphoniclegends.com/

Anyways, why am I posting this?

Well, just to tell you that I won't probably be able to post any news for the next few days - but that doesn't mean nothing happens :)

Enjoy. I hope you have a fantastic time.

A big happy birthday to your girlfriend, she must be much more patient than us ;)

There must be some sort of mistake, I don't seem to recall being consulted as to whether you would be allowed to have time off. GET BACK IN THE DUNGEON!

As today is my girlfriends birthday and she doesn't have much from me lately (due to much much Pandora work), I'll spend a few days with her in Cologne.

We're attending the Symphonic Legends Concert there, in case you want to check it out, there's also a live stream (live Nintendo Orchestral Music :D )

Best wishes to her. Concert will be awesome, no doubt about that. I've been to the first one (the Symphonic Shades with His Highness Chris Huelsbeck) and it was just absolutely fabulous. Sooo...have fun and enjoy it :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Take some extra days of she'll like it!

3283142017_8e53c318c0.jpg

and happy birthday to her :)

Köln is a great city, last time I went there I ended up with some collegues and some girls in a gaybar :lol: (the girls were pretty upset when they discovered they didnt have a girls toilet :D )

Last edited by a moderator:
You two have fun. We'll behave. ;)

(or will we? :lol: )

Have fun ED and ED's girlfriend, and happy birthday to ED's girlfriend. :) I hope you both have a great time.

Bummer, after holding off for nearly 2 months I just happened to send ED my Pandora for repair yesterday :huh:

Ah well, have fun!

Back