Asus Nexus 7 - Google Jelly Bean

I'm really peeved with Google, I preordered directly form them on the 29th and I haven't received mine yet. What is the point in ordering directly from them if you aren't going to be the first to receive it?
Ill say one thing google will not be happy about this apparently curries have sent out preorders aswell my cousin got his today aswell

Curries?

currys-exterior.jpg

They're just a household electrical retailer in the UK

Last edited by a moderator:
no sd no hdmi and home screen remains in portrait mode constantly ( think theve used a phones firmware for this)

Install Apex Launcher (or Nova, I prefer Apex personally) and it'll rotate just fine. Both are free for the standing version, Pro adds some features but not needed. You can plug in USB memory sticks with a USB-OTG cable. Lack of actual MicroSD and HDMI is a shame though.

no sd no hdmi and home screen remains in portrait mode constantly ( think theve used a phones firmware for this)

Install Apex Launcher (or Nova, I prefer Apex personally) and it'll rotate just fine. Both are free for the standing version, Pro adds some features but not needed. You can plug in USB memory sticks with a USB-OTG cable. Lack of actual MicroSD and HDMI is a shame though.
I know about the launchers i just prefer features like this as standard rather than having to run a launcher every time.

Had this a day now and can honestly say everyone should own one everything ive tried runs smooth jellybean is a joy to use easy to understand and the new features really put this heads and tails above ios apple really need to rethink there strategy to staive this google android onslaught as using ios now feels bloated and ageing yes there is no expandable memory yes there is no hdmi out but i reckon with a decent third party or google funded controller dock this is all anyone will need if developers embrace android like the pandora and dc this could be the new emulation mecca wish i had a way to make a video as there is so much to shout about.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, you will just have to tide yourself over with those two brand new gaming devices. Honestly I don't know how we can all sleep at night knowing how tough Sony has it, poor bastard...

Since Sony is a local I feel compelled to go over and give him a loaf of bread to tide him over

Looked out the window and saw an elderly person wearing speedos rummaging through a trash can. Sorry to say this Wrath of Khan, but time hasn't been good to you :p

Wonder what the F£$KS going on with HMV retail availability has been put back to the 23rd now yet they send preorders out early sounds like there struggling with demand.

Back