Artist Offering To Help

michaelcook

Still Fresh
Website
picasaweb.google.com
while im designing my games, looking for coders, and attempting to learn programming myself, i thought i would offer my art abilities to any sincere(and reasonable) programmers in need. i prefer simple graphics, but im up to doing more complicated stuph if youre nice enough. free of course. i figure if i want help from programmers i should offer help to them as well.

like i said, i prefer simple and think it would be really fun to make some simple, clean, snappy games.

you can see some of my creations:
http://picasaweb.google.com/themichaelcook

michael. said:
while im designing my games, looking for coders, and attempting to learn programming myself, i thought i would offer my art abilities to any sincere(and reasonable) programmers in need. i prefer simple graphics, but im up to doing more complicated stuph if youre nice enough. free of course. i figure if i want help from programmers i should offer help to them as well.

like i said, i prefer simple and think it would be really fun to make some simple, clean, snappy games.

you can see some of my creations:
http://picasaweb.google.com/themichaelcook

I might take you up on it... one of the things my last game lacked was any graphics whatsoever... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I like Overgrowth. After a month or so if you still will be interesting i can do program part =)

I definitely have trouble with art. I made a couple small games(like Pipe Dream), but they were the most crap looking graphics I've ever seen!

I want to try porting some of the stuff I've made to a handheld, but right now I'm still debating on whether to get a GP2X-F200 or wait for the Pandora.

Once I've decided, and successfully ported something, then I might send you a PM. ;) At the moment I still have some research to do - and then one port to make - before I'm ready to take something on.

Yep, that's it. :) The only impressive thing was the ooze - although in my case it was just blue(water). Everything else was grey. :p

Back