ARRRGGGGGGGGGHHH!!

Sul...

Still Fresh
I'll keep it simple. I want to buy gpcinema and maybe some games but I can only pay with Paypal.

I've joined and registered my GP32 at http://joygp.entware.com/ but for the life of me, I cannot find the paypal option and now I just have the stupid credit card screen telling me to wait (have been now for like 20mins :unsure: )

Someone, please tell me what I am doing wrong... please :(

YAY I've seen the option now, it's in the bloody profile of all places :p

ARRRGGGHHHH CRAP!!!

Because We(in Korea) can not withdrawal money from PayPal, Entware no
more support PayPal.
Sorry for inconvenience.

Are you people sure I can buy it with Paypal?

Ok then anyone wanna buy it for me then :S
Ill send you the cash via paypal before hand obviously.

Dozer posted on Aug 11 2003 said:
i bought milages with paypal then bought it with that not 2 long ago :huh:
Call me dense, but how do the mileages work then?

sorry about the avatar ;) I'll change it :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm trying to buy mileages but the page goes blank white.

Man I bought a GP32 so I could watch movies and play games. This is the only way to BUY them. This sucks arse big time. I'm beginning to feel like I made a mistake in buying it.

Anyone else get that feeling?

lol good I'm happy for you.

What are the best DivX or movie players that are free?

Anyone know?

btw: avatar changed ;) and found some cool PC Engine games that have cheered me up :p

There is no good free movie player option, one doesn't support sound and the other only su;pports like 6 minutes of video or something. Just get someone to buy GPCinema for you, don't you know anyone with a credit card? Or try to figure out the mileages thing. Stick with it!

unlucky posted on Aug 11 2003 said:
buy it damn it buy it ! if you have to hold the post man hostage until he orders it with his credit card for you doo itt t!
yeah cheers for that GREAT idea. Now I'm in the nick and my batteries are running low :(

Last edited by a moderator:
If u need help and quick go to #GP32 or #GP32dev on EFnet IRC. At least one person there is bound to be awake and willing to help you. :)

Back