GPCinema question

bigSEXYc

Website
Visit site
I was just wondering if once u buy GPCinema would it be possible to just copy that file an give it to a friend who has a GP32 to use on theirs as well w/out paying for it?

If so i would like to know if anybody would like to share their file with me as i have no GP32 friends at the moment. Also my GP32 was given to me as a gift since i dont use CC's or PayPal, so i cannot order the GPcinema to begin with

Can somebody please help me out?

Nope, you can't send them your gpcinema :(%0'±4(
i could try to send you the file

have to IM me on AIM - Icefox231

It won't do you any good since it's encrypted for the GP32 serial number of the person that buys it. Nobody else can use it. Also, what you're talking about is pirating, ie illegal. Knock it off.

And getting a paypal account is easy, using it is even easier. No excuse for not paying for the stuff.

You know what If we were trying to make money off of it yeah, then it would be pirating. but we are not trying to make a profit out of this. This is just merely an experement to see if this swap is possible.
If u already know about this then u must have done this before, so therefore in ur eyes u are a pirate too <_<

bigSEXYc posted on Oct 7 2003 at 10:05 PM said:
You know what If we were trying to make money off of it yeah, then it would be pirating. but we are not trying to make a profit out of this. This is just merely an experement to see if this swap is possible.
If u already know about this then u must have done this before, so therefore in ur eyes u are a pirate too <_<
Not necessarily, As it is plastered all over forums and web pages and is the reason the GP32 has to be registered.

Copying commercial software without the owners permission, Whether for profit or not IS piracy and illegal, And is not tolerated on this board Simple.

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
Back