Are People Interested In Gp2X Modding Still?

Are you listing the handheld N64 on eBay?
Please be sure to add the link once you do.

PAL N64 I assume? (with you being in the UK)

Nope, keeping the N64 portable for my own use.

May make one or two though either as commissions if asked, although will do it with the tupperware case type.

On my Wordpress site are all the 20 video log guides to build one yourself, schematics, etc.

Ok.
I just thought by one of your previous posts that you're selling it. Sorry. :lol:

Was it hard to make? I have been your PDF files and it looks SO FREAKING HARD! Looks like 200 soldered up wires and all...

If your case is a bit bigger and also a bit thicker, no, not that hard really.

However, I used a small case, positioned the joystick out too much, and made the case as "slim" as could manage, so made life difficult for myself.

I would take a commission or two, however would only make one on if it was worth my while, as it would take a long time to make and deviate my enjoyment from different projects. I have made the guides comprehensive, enough for someone to make their own portable if they wish to do so. In saying that I may make a system or two and offer it to the highest bidder from those that have expressed interest, at some point.

You say you've looked on the PDF files, good, have a look on the video logs, they are easier to follow.

Back