Arcade Cabinets, Boards And Arcade Parts.

Jaw

*Real* Arcade Gamer
Website
www.gamersglory.co.uk
i'm selling up nearly everything as i'm gonna be moving to the states in the near future (before 2009) so here goes:

CABINETS:

Lethal Enforcers 2 Dedicated, Fully working, monitor serviced, new gun, and 3 or 4 spare guns. £200

Chequred Flag Dedicated, Fully working, no back door. £150

Silverline 20" jamma, 5 button, monitor serviced and new lopt, volume control mod in coin door. £160

Silverline 20" Jamma 3 Button, monitor serviced. £150

Video Wizard Jamma, 4 control panels (3 button blue panel x2, 6 button blue panel, and a red 6 button panel) comes with 'red style' bezel and marquee AND the 'blue style' bezel and marquee. subwoofer installed, monitor serviced with new lopt and a new custom loom. £200 (no offers)

Silverline 26" Jamma, 6 Button. new joysticks and buttons, looks very nice, was on site with super street fighter 2 installed, so still set up for that. £200 (or £220 with the ssf2 board) (it made me £20 a month after split on site)

Tekken Tag Dedicated fully working, large 26" monitor, RARE VERSION C board installed (i'd put my version A board in it for sale, but it's got my best times on it) monitor serviced. topper is cracked. £250 (i don't want to sell this)

Time Crisis Dedicated fully working, Large 26" monitor, New board set, NOS gun and NOS loom, monitor serviced, 1 spare working gameboard, 1 spare non working game board, 1 spare working gun, 1 spare loom, 1 spare gun drive board, 1 spare amp board, comes with topper and a box of about 5 non working guns. £650

Thunderblade mini, 20" wells gardner, very tidy cab £100

Playchoice 10, Fully working and very tidy, 20" monitor and 10" monitor in fantastic condition. NO GAMES £100

Power Drift, Fully working, 20" monitor (serviced) tidy machine £250

PCB's:

CAPCOM CPS2:

super street fighter 2 game board - green £25 #sale pending#
street fighter zero game board - green £25
x men childeren of the atom game board - green £25 #sale pending#
green mother board - £20
Dungeons and dragons shadow of mystara - grey with motherboard £45

-----

KITS:

SYSTEM 24 dynamic golf kit, full control panel that slots into a system 24 cab, complete with wiring loom, fully working, includes marquee, will also throw in a knackered system 24 board set as spare parts. and a spare golf club control for the panel £50

motral kombat 2 kit, control panel, marquee and board set £100

Street smart, full kit, 4 lots of sideart, bezel and marquee, comes in kit box £50

Rushing hero's / run and gun (konami GX) comes with 4 lots of side art, cabinet link cable, so you can play in 2 cabs, manual, all decels blah blah, new kit. also comes with a partial run and gun 2 kit, run and gun 2 game board (works on the rushing hero's bottom board) and 4 (yes, 4) run and gun 2 control panel overlays, run and gun and rushing heros are multi cabinet games if you want them to be. £70

--

KONAMI - NON JAMMA:

finalizer £15
Iron horse £15

KONAMI - JAMMA:

Premier Soccer £20
Golfing Greats £20
M I A (with manual, and instruction card) £25
Jackal (with marquee) £30
Combat school £20
Double Dribble £15

SEGA

DD Crew (sega system 18) £30
Clutch Hitter (sega system 18) £20
Shinobi (sega system 16) with adaptor £40

MISC (JAMMA)

Bubble bobble (bootleg) with adaptor £45 #pending#
P.O.W. (snk) £30
Gladiator (bootleg, with adaptor) , very rare £25
Namco Great sluggers 94, with full artworks £25
Taito cup finals with marquee £25
Taito Football Champ £20
SNK Gold Medalist £20 (cocktail track and field game)
Rock Ola Jump bug, non jamma no adaptor working tho, £15
Taito Violence fight £20
Namco original final lap 3 driving board £30

PARTS / SPARES

NOS sega plastic 'gear b' £40
mars coin mechs (various) and varous credit boards, £5 for a set of a coin mech and a credit board.
Untested US250's got about 5 of them, £5 each.
Playchoice Marquee (small) £2
Nintendo Super System control PAD (no overlay) £5
NOS dynamic golf controller, £10
Virtua Fighter 1 control panel, needs new overlay £5
Dead or alive control panel, needs new overlay £5
Tekken 2 control panel, has extra buttons drilled, but good nick £10
Polo 1 monitor tube, no burn, and in good nick £10
2x non working 9110 monitor chassis, £10 the pair.

TO BE UPDATED. no timewasters please ;) if you don't like the prices shoot me offers :)

woah... impressive collection you have there. sad you need to give it up for sale. If I had the money or the room for any of these I sure would like to get some of these. Pretty sure you wouldn't ship to germany though ^^.

i've got more, but it all needs fixing up, this is only the working stuff. i'll be sad to see it all go, i've put a lot of work into my games and restored them as best as possible getting the monitors serviced and new parts where possible.

at least when i move to the states, machines will be much cheaper, easier to get and parts will be easier to obtain ;)

You know what would be REALLY funny? I'm sure you've gotten some of those emails from some prince in Africa, saying that he needs you to hold onto some funds while he gets settled...

"Dear friend,

I am an arcade machine hobbyist who needs to leave the country. I need someone to hold onto my arcade machines while I get affairs settled.If you do me this favor, you can have several arcade machines of your choice... (etc)"

:lol:

I think you'd sell them a bit quicker if you lowered the prices - they mostly seem to be a bit on the high side to me (Time Crisis for example, I've seen sell for £200-300 on eBay about 4 times now).

heh, i paid 100 quid for the board for it because it popped, and there's a spare board with it, so that's £200 already before we're even talking about the cabinet.

brand new gun set me back £160, and they go for £300 at brent:
http://www.brentelectronic.com/html/produc...h=time%20crisis

yeah it was a £300 quid shed when i got it ;) so it's well worth £650 and i won't even entertain letting it go for any less!

where abouts in the uk are you ?

and how much is postage on

"Silverline 20" jamma, 5 button, monitor serviced and new lopt, volume control mod in coin door. £160"

?

:p

but seriously do you have anyway to delivery or is it collection only ?

can sort delivary, i'll have to have a word with my mate who runs a courier buisiness, can't see it being much to blackpool because your only 40 miles or so away.

anyway, i'm in knutsford, cheshire. collection is obviousley more welcome because you can see/play the machine before taking it away and make sure its exactly what you want.

Back