Time Crisis Arcade Cab..

Jaw

*Real* Arcade Gamer
Website
www.gamersglory.co.uk
needs shifting.. very big, fully working, original time crisis cab.
bright and crisp 28" polo monitor, just serviced. cabinet is in arcade condition, a few knocks and scrapes, but nothing too bad.
fully working coin mech (new 10p, 20p, 50p + £1 coins)
needs a new power supply really, (sound + recoil is a bit dodgy sometimes, www.namco.co.uk do em for about £25)

mega high res pic here :

http://www.gamersglory.co.uk/crisis.jpg

£300 takes it, collection only from cheshire uk :)

<edit> also, if you're intersted in this for maming it, i'd rarther keep it.

I'd love to own something like this.

unfortunatley money is an issue.

sadly when you've got a load of em, it's not money that's the real issue.. it's the space. a couple of cabs ain't too bad, but when you've got half a dozen, it becomes a real problem.

Jaw posted on Jul 22 2005 at 02:44 AM said:
sadly when you've got a load of em, it's not money that's the real issue.. it's the space. a couple of cabs ain't too bad, but when you've got half a dozen, it becomes a real problem.

Very true, it's the space that you run out of first.
I have some games on the Central CA coast I'm selling, if anyone local is interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
right, needs shifting still, will take £250 bargain! cost me about that fully dead without gun (£300!!! check the link below!!) and monitor problems which have been fixed, the gun has been replaced.

i'll consider a trade for another cab too..

if it's not gone in a week or so, it's going on ebay

I was picking up a cocktail cabinet from a guys house last night and he must have had 50 machines in his (parents) house! Every bit of spare space had cabinets in...

yeah :) i know a few people like that.

as for this machine.. look what the gun alone costs:

http://www.brentelectronic.com/html/produc...e&search=crisis

£300! that's waay more than i was thinking they were worth!
i've also found a spare recoil solenoid i will give as spare with this machine.
the whole lot is gotta be worth waay more than £250 just for parts! c'mon someone :p

Trouble is it's such a small market. It might be worth that in parts, but that's cos the spares manufacturers have got you by the nuts. You might get your asking price on eBay, but I doubt anybody on here is going to be interested, especially being such a beast of a machine... shame really...

mhhhhhh

that looks nicee

how far is cheshire from london? Sorry my geographical knowledge sucks

also is it possible to mod the cabinet to take newer versions of the game if i get my hands on the right boards?

thanks

cabinet should take the 1player boards for time crisis 2 with little or no modification, no idea about time crisis 3, not looked into it (boards are too expensive) it will take point blank 1 + 2 with a bit of work (jammaing it)

cheshire is about 4 hours drive from london, but i bet a courier could get it to ya for about £70

Back