Aquafish Help!

makattack

Still Fresh
I just tried to install the aquafish multifirmware and i did somthing wrong now my gp32 wont reconize the connection between it and my pc. All my games on my cards play fine but i cant add any new ones. Is there anything I can do?

Thx in advance :)

Be more specific, like which version of Aquafish MFW, and etc. It does come with Euro firmware, so what you could do is boot into that with the firmware selector, then use pc link in it.

The PC Link in the GP32 firmware included as part of Aquafish's Multifirmware doesn't work, you need to use the PC Link in Pacrom which works fine. Everything else about the Gamepark firmware should be OK, it's just that aspect which doesn't work when reflashed for some technical reason.

Hold select when you power up and try Pacrom.

®

another unlucky monkey!

that happened me too and i had to buy a card reader/writer sux balls but that's just how it is! you can not install downloaded commercial games either! :angry: but they aint THAT good

BTW have astonisha a english patch?

I have had prob;ems with commercial games, but Aquafish emailed me in person to say he didn't think it was his firmware at fault, so I'm none the wiser on that score. You CAN still use PC Link though, it works fine through Pacrom, so it's not a problem. I use a card reader myself as it is so much more user-friendly.

®

Squiike posted on Mar 9 2005 at 04:07 PM said:
another unlucky monkey!

that happened me too and i had to buy a card reader/writer sux balls but that's just how it is! you can not install downloaded commercial games either! :angry: but they aint THAT good

BTW have astonisha a english patch?

? Never used anything else beside my cardreader, used Aquafish's firmware for a looooooong time and never had any problems with downloaded commercial games (use fpk extractor, copy over and you're fine).

Where's the problem?

There's no english patch for ASR.

Last edited:
Back