Aquafish Help

WarmFluffyUK

The Big Wad Bolf.
Website
www.retrotech.one
Hia Folks,

I need a little help with the Aquafish firmware. I'm trying to set it up so I can launch an application from the SMC from Aquafish's main selection screen.
Using the ZPR Maker, I set one of the launch pads to:
FXE from: gp:\gpmm\
Name: gpdoom

I have set it to initialise SMC on boot.

When I test it after using bconf.fxe to set up the config file on my GP32. It doesn't work, it just does nothing when I select it.

Is there a problem launching FXE's directly from aquafish's main screen or am I doing something wrong?

if i remember correctly, you have to put

FXE from: gp:\gpmm\gpdoom.fxe

(name is juste the name that will appear on the menu, you have to put the entire path on the other)

aquafish posted on Jul 16 2005 at 04:00 PM said:
if i remember correctly, you have to put

FXE from: gp:\gpmm\gpdoom.fxe

(name is juste the name that will appear on the menu, you have to put the entire path on the other)

Yes I did that, and I tried all variants of names and added slashes and paths and with extensions and none work.

The writer of this must have got it to work as I have seen other programs referencing this wirwares launch code. But I ahve no idea why I cannot get this to work, it's not like I am stupid as I am a programmer by nature, and I have tried the most damned obvious...

EDIT:

Okay I feel even more blonder than a naturally am now,,, Yes putting the complete path in the first box works. If only that was in the instructions, could have been nice :)

Thanks hon :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back