Aqua Firmware 5

Xyo

HAd a little rtouble after flashing..it starts with th e intro then it comes to this meu with PLay and PCLINK and then it has an option to choose filemanager or GXB/BIN launcher...it wasnt what i thought it was gonna be...how do i go to the boot selector menu cos it restarts when i choose filemanager :p

lol i read the readme but it just loads the file manager which restes the GP32..i think its booting to the Euro Firmware instantly?

Xyo posted on Aug 4 2004 at 05:23 PM said:
lol i read the readme but it just loads the file manager which restes the GP32..i think its booting to the Euro Firmware instantly?
It's just the default behavior if you haven't followed intruction that are written in the readme :p

Last edited by a moderator:
lol i dont understand the readme to well...cos...i sorta dont know what stage im on :p

In think that you have to create the config files with the .exe that is in the zipped package. Then you have to launch some .fxe to set up your configuration.
I will tell you more when I'll be at home, my GP32 is there (yeah I let it there, what an error, isn't? :( )

Xyo posted on Aug 4 2004 at 05:40 PM said:
man what a time to leave it at home.
Hey, I'm at my workplace :p But I usually take it to transfer files. I love GPDrive B)

Last edited by a moderator:
ima gonna try a reflash cos i miss Mr Spivs MultiFW
i fixed the problem!!

nahh some PHotoshop effects..i iwsh it was real..and i prefer mr spivs cos i only want wind-ups to make themed desktops..

i got the old donkey kong for the arcade level as a background and put character icons moving up it so it loks good lol..gonna try and take a screenie of it somehow

Back