Apple Striker Problem

Horscht

Banned?
Website
Visit site
Hi

I´m using Aquafish´s MFW 5.01 with yafl 0.3 built into it. However, when i select the game "Apple striker", i just get garbled grpahics. If I try to load that game from another launcher (I tried Slubmans FW and EURO FW), it works without any problems. I already tried to extract the .GXB file from the .fxe file, and "recompile it itno an fxe (both, with b2fxec and uncompressed), but both returned the same garbled graphics when launched via yafl. Is there someone who can help me?

Horscht posted on Oct 20 2004 at 05:02 PM said:
Hi

I´m using Aquafish´s MFW 5.01 with yafl 0.3 built into it. However, when i select the game "Apple striker", i just get garbled grpahics. If I try to load that game from another launcher (I tried Slubmans FW and EURO FW), it works without any problems. I already tried to extract the .GXB file from the .fxe file, and "recompile it itno an fxe (both, with b2fxec and uncompressed), but both returned the same garbled graphics when launched via yafl. Is there someone who can help me?
Apple Striker is one of the few games I couldn't get working with YAFL and I've no idea why. I worked very closely with Slubman in trying to discover the reason for failed launches but when we both implemented the same ideas they were only effective for Slubman :(. Quite a bit of the code structure is likely to be changing in the next YAFL release, so maybe the problem will silently go away (hopefully).

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, great to hear that. When are you going to release an updated version? Do you want to releas it with the posibility to get a DS ;) ?

wohooo woogal entering something to,, this should be a very good comp i think. Just shows the gp is still goin ... btw my friend sold his flu on ebay other day for £93 wow,, and you can get a blu for bout 99 there are silly people out there

Back