GP32 Anyone Working On A New Pcengine Emu?

snes... well...... it's still in the state it was a while ago, runs a few demos and very little else. I don't think it'll ever turn into a proper emulator.

pcengine is like a genesis on steroids, so should be more easily doable at good speed.

Squidge posted on Mar 5 2005 at 11:20 PM said:
Thanks :) Although like most (all?) of my projects at the moment, progress is going to slow because I'm working on too many things at once! (Hey, I get bored easily, so like to swap and change between projects :) )

You are back? I thought that you left us to do Palm stuff. A PC-engine emu would be great though. Too bad you couldn't just add saves to GP-engine and fix the bugs, that would save alot of time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would think squidge rather code stuff for his own pleasure than patching up stuff. But for whatever reason, I wish you the best of luck with it! :)

back? I didn't leave - I just develop stuff for multiple platforms. Frolik is right, though, yeah.

Welp, I've written the CPU core and understand the memory system, so the thing has rom and ram now and things are looking up :)

Now... time for the video emulation. looking at it, shouldn't be too difficult (famous last words :D )

Back