GP32 Gp32 Emu?

T

Thomas Dequinas

i heard from friend maybe that I'd expected gp32 emu for dreamcast but it's been over couple years and havent hear anything was wondering if any possible way to emulate this on the Dreamcast console, thanks. gp32_console

Thomas Dequinas posted on Jul 12 2005 at 03:49 AM said:
i heard from friend maybe that I'd expected gp32 emu for dreamcast but it's been over couple years and havent hear anything was wondering if any possible way to emulate this on the Dreamcast console, thanks. gp32_console

Impossible. Emulating a 166 MHZ ARM on a 200 MHz Hitachi is not too practical if you want any kind of speed from it.

Last edited by a moderator:
DaveC posted on Jul 12 2005 at 05:26 PM said:
Thomas Dequinas yes throw it in YOU IDIOT! posted on Jul 12 2005 at 03:49 AM said:
i heard from friend maybe that I'd expected gp32 emu for dreamcast but it's been over couple years and havent hear anything was wondering if any possible way to emulate this on the Dreamcast console, thanks.  gp32_console

Impossible. Emulating a 166 MHZ ARM on a 200 MHz Hitachi is not too practical if you want any kind of speed from it.

lol, unless can overclock gp32 to 2-3ghz using liquid nitrogen

Shadow of Chaos posted on Jul 15 2005 at 06:13 PM said:

Why would you want to overclock the gp32, if its the gp32 your emulating? :p

:blink: Shadow of Chaos the fat gitter fap fap :) posted on Jul 15 2005 at 05:13 PM said:
DaveC posted on Jul 12 2005 at 05:26 PM said:
Thomas Dequinas yes throw it in YOU IDIOT! posted on Jul 12 2005 at 03:49 AM said:

Naws yous git would end up like T-1000 then and Arnold say "Asta la vista baby!" and shatter into million peices :(.

Shadow of Pigger posted on Jul 24 2005 at 04:28 AM said:
naws yous git would end up like T-1000 then and Arnold say "Asta la vista baby!"

Git that pigged, even spelt hasta la vista wronged :(

Yeg pig was tireded so forgot how to spelled :).

Back