Anyone Willing To Sell Their Pandora?

pspman354

Still Fresh
i am willing to pay $450 for anyones pandora console. i can go higher if this doesnt meet ur expectation.

You could always check eBay, though I admit I probably would sell mine at this point if it ever arrives again from OP.

Two dead nubs was pretty bad, waiting 3 weeks after mailing it back only to receive an email that suggested mine would be shipped out last week to go on another week with no information doesn't leave me hopeful.

Not to say I didn't enjoy it. Just that I'm unlikely to put in the hours to make it worth owning in comparison to what I would blow the cash on.

pspman354 said:
i am willing to pay $450 for anyones pandora console. i can go higher if this doesnt meet ur expectation.
Try e-bay

Last edited by a moderator:
pspman354 said:
heres one on ebay.My linkThis was hard to find cos ebays search engine is shite.

quick question for anyone who ordered their pandora

on my invoice they sent me, it says i have to pay £398 (for 1 pandora console and $49 shipping), which equals $614 usd!! (i live in us)

do i have to pay them $614, because that is ridiculous.

wrath of khan said:
pspman354 said:
heres one on ebay.My linkThis was hard to find cos ebays search engine is shite.

you should have put a buy it now

pspman354 said:

on my invoice they sent me, it says i have to pay £398 (for 1 pandora console and $49 shipping), which equals $614 usd!! (i live in us)

Not sure about that,there has been a small increase in parts costs,and there was something about vat.Then theres the exchange rate cos the dollars weak at the moment.That figure sounds high,e-mail open pandora,jacquelyn will
give you the information.

pspman354 said:
wrath of khan said:
pspman354 said:

you should have put a buy it now
Its not mine.I just searched on ebay for you.message the seller for a buy it now price,who knows.

pspman354 said:

No, the price is $350 plus shipping - it shouldn't be higher than that unless you ordered accessories. You don't have to pay VAT if you're outside the UK.

Hi Pspman your best bet is to keep checking the Marketplace as you will probably get a fairer deal. I know at least 2 have sold on there in the last week and there is one more on sale, but you know about that one already. It's the one on E-bay :)

Tom` said:
pspman354 said:

No, the price is $350 plus shipping - it shouldn't be higher than that unless you ordered accessories. You don't have to pay VAT if you're outside the UK.
No/yes... 350+ shipping, 398. To be paid in UK currency.(£) After converting the funny money the US currently use, ($) to £ it does indeed turn out to over 600 bucks.
B!

Mr B said:
Tom` said:
pspman354 said:

No/yes... 350+ shipping, 398. To be paid in UK currency.(£) After converting the funny money the US currently use, ($) to £ it does indeed turn out to over 600 bucks.
B!
No it would be roughly 257. GBP

pspman354 said:
i can go higher if this doesnt meet ur expectation.
That's not really a smart sentence to start with.

There was a one nubber being sold on the marketplace a few days ago for $366. More may appear later, so keep your eyes peeled.
£398 sounds like VAT included, my batch 2 preorder cost around $450 with case, extra stylus and TV out cable. (Edit: And UPS shipping)

Caine said:
pspman354 said:

ONE MILLION DOLLARS.... MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mr B said:
Tom` said:
pspman354 said:

B!

There's no way it's nearly £400. That's twice what I paid!

Mr B said:
Tom` said:
pspman354 said:

B!
you need to convert the 398 dollars to UK currency using a calculator not just change the $ to a £

liquidphantom said:
Caine said:
pspman354 said:

ONE MILLION DOLLARS.... MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ONE MILLION DOLLA-uh... Oh. Damn. Someone else had the same thought. Tee hee hee! :lol:

Back