Anyone Want A Cradle? Free, Just Pay For Shipping.

TLJRyan

Still Fresh
I'm not doing anything with it anymore. If anyone wants it, PM me. You'll just have to pay for shipping. I live in USA.

Edit: This is for the GP2X.

I'm not super interested, I'm just more curious as to what the item looks like more than anything.  :)

hamie96 said:
What does the cradle look like by chance?

A bit like the thing under the GP2X here:

063cradlea.jpg

I have a cradle. They are nice, but not super well designed. Once your GP2X is tucked into the on/off switch is almost fully obscured. You also have to cut off the rubber grommet pad at the bottom of your unit so that you can use it in the first place.

However for MAME4ALL, it's great as it supports 4x USB joysticks and TV-out (s-video + composite).

Yeah, used nail clippers to trim some of the edge down so I could access the power switch and power port on my cradle.

Still have it hooked up to my projector with 2 usb controllers, with joy2d it makes playing games on a giant screen fairly easy :)

Now the real problem: Not losing your lunch playing Snakes on Dope on a 90" screen :p

Yeah, used nail clippers to trim some of the edge down so I could access the power switch and power port on my cradle.

Still have it hooked up to my projector with 2 usb controllers, with joy2d it makes playing games on a giant screen fairly easy :)

Now the real problem: Not losing your lunch playing Snakes on Dope on a 90" screen :p
Did anyone want your cradle?

Back