Anyone Selling Ready To Run Sd Cards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the WIZ was sensibly equipped with WLAN, we could just run an onboard torrent server that shared any directory we desired.

I plan on doing something like this for Pandora, setting up a "shared tree" of stuff that is just maintained by a torrent daemon for the purposes of publishing Pandora-specific content. Something like, to add to this public filesystem, publish a torrent file of your directory, and if someone wants to add it to the Pandora shared_tree on their local machine, they just drop the .torrent file in and down it comes ..

This board does not allow the trading or selling of ROMs or pirated games. Any further discussion along those lines will be deleted.

Selling SD cards loaded up with emulators, homebrew games, or freeware demos is perfectly legal, but offering to sell SD cards full of ROMs is quite illegal. Why is this even being discussed here?

I agree .. I own an Amiga, Atari 400,800,ST,5200 etc etc all stored away in the attic. So that IMHO gives me the right to run their BIOS on the Wiz emulator even if I didn't port it from them directly.

Selling a preloaded SD card with this kind of thing is against the forum rules from what I read prior to joining. I'm surprised to see members with such a high status/post total even discussing offering such.

I moderate some other forums such as a pinball one and unless the manufacturer offers firmware etc on a freeware basis we prohibited such activity and posts.

(It's kind of like a don't ask don't tell policy but has to be enforced on a public forum)

For me , one of the "magic" on open source systems i buliding and prepearing my own storage , so , go ahead , google it , try different things wich suits you best ,
buying "ready sd cards" have no "magic" in it :gp2x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back