Anyone Selling Ready To Run Sd Cards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperJoe

Still Fresh
Is anyone out there offering an SD card service for the Wiz?. As I am not a very technical person in a perfect world Id like to be able to just plug in an SD card and have all of the emulators WORKING without any errors - everything configured - Thanks ahead for your time and help!

SuperJoe said:
Is anyone out there offering an SD card service for the Wiz?. As I am not a very technical person in a perfect world Id like to be able to just plug in an SD card and have all of the emulators WORKING without any errors - everything configured - Thanks ahead for your time and help!
Hi! i also own a gp2x wiz and i could put everything on it for you! 1gb sd card with all emulators (includes alternate emulators (like some devices have more than one emulators)) is $20 to my pay pal account. email me at 7coolest@gmail.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Gruso said:
Ok, IP check is in order.
Glad to hear. Really, SuperJoe, why can't you ask people at the boards for help? Don't go wasting money on something you can easily make yourself. If you really have no Idea how to configure the emulators and games, then I can send you an archive of my SD card for free. Send me a message if you are interested. Cybergator, I suggest you keep quiet from now on.

chickendung said:
Gruso said:
Ok, IP check is in order.
Glad to hear. Really, SuperJoe, why can't you ask people at the boards for help? Don't go wasting money on something you can easily make yourself. If you really have no Idea how to configure the emulators and games, then I can send you an archive of my SD card for free. Send me a message if you are interested. Cybergator, I suggest you keep quiet from now on.

I think he means an IP check is needed, not that one has been done and it's all in order.

Gruso's inference (I think) is that Cybergator IS SuperJoe, and I'm inclined to believe. However what is interesting are the differences in punctuation, grammar, etc. You would think that if you were going to perform that kind of scam, you would make the person supposedly taking your money have the better grammar.

I got a PM from SuperJoe and he appears to be on the level. So I retract my statement. :)

Corrections taken care of, welcome to two new members. Now let's see if we can get SuperJoe some help. For free. ;)

haha, I got 30gb set up on 2sd cards if anyone needs any complete setups just pm, and i'll sort you out with a bluray disc that'll keep you sorted. @ the cost of the disc and postage only.

Gotta roll with the times.
Anyway i ment it as a gesture of good will. I dout he'll take me up on it. mate ;)

Make me up 1 DVD of shit, mate.
Actually, all I need is...

- ALL the Street Fighter games that work perfectly on Mame4All
- Quake 1 & 2
- Warcraft
- Hexen
- Heretic
- Rise of the Triads

I think that's it?

To everyone offering help - Thank you! And Also a big thank you to Gruso for creating this! Happy holidays to all!

Isn't it easier to upload a torrent of a fully working set-up with selected roms? I was going to do the same myself but I'm new to the Wiz and I only have a few things fully working and I'm miles away from filtering out the faulty/incompatible roms.

WTF? I'm willing to pay, mate.
I have the ability to do everything else except the small list I provided in my last post.

P.S. I was also wanting a way to play Kingdom Hearts on GBA? Anyone have a solution?

EDIT:
By the way, "Group Status" has nothing to do with being Wiz tech-minded?

sorry Sony I thought you were joking/ taking the piss.
I have a mame setup that has 2 games. My 30g consists of a total amiga collection thats 16g and the other 16g is made up of complete romsets for snes, genisis GBA, master system, nes as well as 6 scummvm games and some mega cd,gameboy, gameboy colour and CPS2.
Also never really bothered with mame as its a pain to set up.
CPS2 I find a much better arcade emulator although it doesn't have anywhere near as many games.
I do also have quake 2, if your after any of this stuff i can help you out.

Yes, please, mate.
I have all the SNES, MegaDrive, GameBoy, GBA, NEO GEO/NEO GEO CD, NES, MAME (all that work), PSX roms on my 32GB SDHC card, so Quake 2 would indeed be much appreciated.

How much $ do you want? Should I PayPal you or what?

Now I can cross it/them off my list.

- ALL the Street Fighter games that work perfectly on Mame4all/Final Burn Alpha/CPS2.
- Quake 1
- Quake 2
- Warcraft
- Hexen
- Heretic
- Rise of the Triads

Cheers. B)

I can sort that out for nothing for you. pretty sure it'll fit on a cd and postage will just be acouple of bucks. I wont be back in oz til the 4th of jan though. So just pm me your address and i'll get it sent off as soon as I get back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back