Gp2X Wiz For Sale, Uk

halljames

Still Fresh
Would anyone be interested in buying my three week old Wiz. Its in perfect condition, includes all the cables etc and the box in excellent condition. Also comes with an 8GB SD Memory Card that is already pre-configured with MAME, PocketSNES, Picodrive, GBA, Doom, Hexen, Spectrum etc etc. All ready to go with the Win2x frontend.

All in, £80 via paypal, and I shall post via special delivery for next day.

Any one interested can email me on james@james-hall.org.uk

James Hall said:
Would anyone be interested in buying my three week old Wiz. Its in perfect condition, includes all the cables etc and the box in excellent condition. Also comes with an 8GB SD Memory Card that is already pre-configured with MAME, PocketSNES, Picodrive, GBA, Doom, Hexen, Spectrum etc etc. All ready to go with the Win2x frontend.

Why sell it?

Last edited by a moderator:
James Hall said:

Where are you in the UK, would pickup be possible?

Dont get me wrong, the Wiz is an absolutly brilliant device, but even when I was clicking BUY on gbax.com, I knew I could not really afford it. But I bought it anyway. I am trying to save up some money so I can afford an iPhone when my upgrade date comes round in a few months, so I am going to make do with my PSP, and alas, selling my Loverly little Wiz.

I am in Newcastle/Sunderland if anyone wanted to do the transaction in person, otherwise, I would post for next day delivery. £80 all in.

Any offers :)

I have added it to ebay, but regardless of that, the offer still stands on this forum for a direct sale :) and you get free postage where as on ebay, I charge.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300390770720&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

By the way, I hope I am alowed to advertise it here, I was not sure what the rules were.

James Hall said:

why not go for F-300 or F-400? :p

Coolbros2X said:
James Hall said:

why not go for F-300 or F-400? :p

A question:

Is the F-400 real? I have not seen or hear of it?

The F-300 is pretty cool. Wiz in GP2X clothing!

Back