Anyone Played Fight Night Round 3 ?

Samba Pa Ti

Many Mooses Live In The Fields \o/
Website
dinkykitty.com
i have been trying to complete career mode but every time i fight the A.I. boxers never seem to get tired...
anyone noticed this ?

i like this game a lot but i dislike the unfairness of the a.i boxers :(

Played it on 360 quite a lot. My main tactic tends to be to lean back, wait for them to punch and launch a quick counter attack round the noggin as soon as they miss. Slowly does it...wear them down like this until you can start getting one-twos and combos in then go for the kill.

For some defensive fighters working the body can also help open them up. It's sometimes more risky because it leaves your head uprotected, but if you land a body punch and quickly move to the head they'll most likely have lowered their guard down before they can move it back up. You can get a lot of hits in this way :)

TBH I never bother with haymakers or anything else. They were a lot more effective in the last game.

Sometimes one opponent can give you a heap load of trouble, but try altering your tactics and see what works. It can be a steep learning curve but once you find a good tactic it'll all click.

Well...hope some of this helps. Good luck!

head into the center of the ring, then hold L trigger, use your left analogue stick to lean back, and from side to side, then when they take a couple of shots at you come in with left and right hooks then work at the body, if your so knackered by round rix sounds like your using haymakers to often

If the other boxer is twice as powerful, he must be lacking in other areas. Have you tried keeping your distance and working the jab? It may seem pointless at first, but eventually it'll tire him out and slow him down so you can get some serious hits in. Rope-a-dope without the ropes :)

Back