any usa owners of the pandora

Milwaukee, WI here... hoping to find at least 2 other owners close enough to drive to and have "Pandora parties" with... :p (hope I just raised my nerd status a couple of notches there... :D )

Favs so far: PCSX, KETM, Gnome Games (particularly Mahjong and Solitaire)...

#1 on my list: THE ABILITY TO INSTALL TO SD!!! as a tinkerer, it lets me hose my system all I want without killing my NAND... so I can experiment as much as I'd like... and if I hose my SD card, just get a new one! :D

wish I had a fav browser, but lightweight is too slow, midori doesn't support gmail's page formatting (can only use it in basic html mode), Firefox is too hungry, arora is generally off and netsurf can't go anywhere at all (can never get past some crazy DNS error that I haven't bothered to report just yet)...

can't think of anything else to say atm, so I'll just end it here and get myself some sleep... :p

I live in Tallahassee, Florida, but I go to college in Jacksonville, Florida.

The former British colony of Charleston, South Carolina. I'm fairly certain I own the only Pandora in town, if not the only one in the state.

Wilmington, Delaware here. I've had my pandora almost a month now and having an absolute blast! Having lots of fun customizing the desktop and minimenu. Find myself using Abiword on the go and then tranferring to my pc later. I am currently addicted to UAE4All. Haven't spent much time focusing on one thing yet. I am always jumping around because there are so many different things to do.

Thanks for the heads up. Didn't know this existed. Very cool. Don't think I'll sign up with google just to add myself. If anyone feels like throwing a pin up for me, I am in northeast tip of DE in a town called Arden.

I'm in Columbus, Ohio. Looks like we've got enough people for a Ohio meetup! Once we all get ours, anyway. I ordered one of the cancelled ones in Fall '09, so I'll be at the end of Batch 1.

Something's up with that Google map. I see pins mentioning US states hanging out in Europe :blink:

ya, anybody can move the pins around, so some people do it for no apparent reason, unless someone can explain to me why someone would troll google maps? but ya, it seems like theres quite a few of us in ohio, i still love the fact that im just about a rock throw away from Exophase

Hello Fellow US Pandora owners,

Please check out my new Pandora specialty shop. Inventory is expanding to Voltaic's complete line of solar chargers, Green designed i-Ecko Earbuds, Earclip Headphones, and Speakers. Also Transcend card reader for your multi-media memory card collection.

The Pandoras in stock ready to ship are Premium upgrades, so at $500, I'm making nothing. Everything else is competitively priced and I will refund any excess shipping charges that Google Checkout may accumulate. California residents must pay sales tax.

My goal is to support the US Pandora community and this great scene of retro-gamers, developers, coders, open source enthusiasts, etc.

http://www.ithic.com

In the next few weeks, I hope to have a competitive price on A-Data and Centon memory. Might not be NewEgg, but not far from it. Also keep an eye out for the new Underwater Kinetics hard cases to protect your Pandora!

USA / Kentucky here. Don't know anyone near me with a Pandora (other than myself). Loving my Pandora for what i mainly purchased it for, Emus. Just getting into coding in assembly on Pandora, slow going, but getting there.

Back