Any Sega Master/game Gear Updates?

dogeymon

Still Fresh
Website
www.facebook.com
Does anyone know if I missed it? Or if it's available somewhere? An update to AlexKidd, or another emulator? I've been waiting to get fullscreen support for both Sega Master and Game Gear. It's really the only problem with the Alex Kidd emulator. Little things could be helped, like having a better way to save states. Having the same style as the Picodrive emulator would be best. With actual on-screen confirmation that you saved or loaded, or are about to.

Any information?

dogeymon said:
Does anyone know if I missed it? Or if it's available somewhere? An update to AlexKidd, or another emulator? I've been waiting to get fullscreen support for both Sega Master and Game Gear. It's really the only problem with the Alex Kidd emulator. Little things could be helped, like having a better way to save states. Having the same style as the Picodrive emulator would be best. With actual on-screen confirmation that you saved or loaded, or are about to.

Any information?

Notaz was working on incorporating Master System into Picodrive, but no release as of yet.... The biggest problem with AlexKidd is the interface, it's damned near impossible to navigate the filesystem with it's file selector being way to sensitive to button presses

Last edited by a moderator:
Amon_Re said:
dogeymon said:

Any information?

Notaz was working on incorporating Master System into Picodrive, but no release as of yet.... The biggest problem with AlexKidd is the interface, it's damned near impossible to navigate the filesystem with it's file selector being way to sensitive to button presses

Really? The navigation has never been a problem. Push down to move through the list slow. Right to go fast. Maybe you pressing the wrong thing.

dogeymon said:
Amon_Re said:
dogeymon said:

Any information?

Really? The navigation has never been a problem. Push down to move through the list slow. Right to go fast. Maybe you pressing the wrong thing.

Try navigating to another folder for instance

Amon_Re said:
dogeymon said:
Amon_Re said:
dogeymon said:

Any information?

Try navigating to another folder for instance

Oh. Well, I never need to. Heh.

Back